Anti-Fog eye piece

Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anybody used one of these, and are they wurth the money.I am having problems with the eye piece fogging up when i am shooting football in this cold weather.

Ha! me too! Missed focus etc. Is it worth using live view? How much does that drain the battery?

Live view is useless for anything with moving subjects, the contrast-detection auto focus used in live view is absolutely rubbish compared to the phase-detection auto focus used when shooting normally.

Live view is useless for anything with moving subjects, the contrast-detection auto focus used in live view is absolutely rubbish compared to the phase-detection auto focus used when shooting normally.

Thanks. Wont be trying that, then. Pray for a dry match might be a better pption!

Last game i tried to cover nose with a snood like thing, it worked not to bad, but the weather was -5

I find I hold my breath a lot of the time because of this :LOL:

I do however get a little lightheaded!

Haha, there is that as well. When I used to go scuba diving, we had to spit in our masks to stop them fogging :puke:

Not yet tried that on my camera, not sure if I want to!

Although they are a little steep in price for what they really are - they certainly help and will reduce you getting frustrated every 5 minutes on a cold evening. You only then have the worry of keeping yourself warm.

I find if you smeare the eyepiece with a little fairy Liquid "other dish washing products will also work!!", & wipe off this does the same job (for a while!!). Kind regards Graham.

Back