Anton Roland usually starts happy Birthday threads

RobertP

TPer Emeritus
Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
So why didn't he start one today?

According to the birthdays list at the bottom of the main forums index Anton is 36 today!

anton.jpg

Happy Birthday Anton!

Better a nearly late thread than never :)

Many happy returns Anton....hope the day went well.

Bob

Happy Birthday Anton
Have a good 'un (y)

many happy returns Anton, another year younger eh? Must be all that sunshine :D

Hope you have a good one sir :)

Thanks very much Rob and all others who thought of little me:confused::LOL:

We had a great day down this way, overate completely, spent some time with the old peeps - blessed to have them around still and took some nice piccies too...

I suppose I really should post some pics again...:bonk:

Could not have been any better and then rounded off by seeing you all thinking of us!

Thank so much(y)(y)

36...all downhill now mate! ;)

LOL. MANY HAPPY RETURNS!! (y)

Many happy returns of yesterday!! :)

Late one from me....Happy Birthday Anton (y)

Thanks again folks, CT, Witch and Glen(y)

Have you had your hair pulled 38 times yet?

If not, who's volunteering (I'm not, he has a gun!)

Have you had your hair pulled 38 times yet?

If not, who's volunteering (I'm not, he has a gun!)

38 times...:thinking::thinking::shrug:

As for the gun...I know how to use it and have the medals to prove it!:naughty::LOL:(y)

36 for your birthday, one for good luck and one for something else if i remember correctly.

Tis a good age 36 :) - Now I know why the FF bodies were purchased ! Happy Belated Birthday Greetings.

Thanks Chewy (y)

't was a great one:D

Did you mention something a while back about someone else who also placed a bid on the fleebay 1D?

If so would you share the secret now?

Cheers(y)

Neil

:razz::razz::razz: @ YOU FOR GETTING A 300/2.8 IF i CAN'T HAVE ONE :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hope you are enjoying it Mate(y)

Can't give two hoots about the 5D upgrade really, you have one right?

Will deffo buy another one fairly soon no matter what upgrade they launch... Oh and a nice clean pre-loved 1D Mk II N...:D

Have a looksie on dpreview...They don't launch big cams other than feb/march and aug/sept...(y)

Nah - I still shoot with my 30d !! Really want to go FF, but am now going to wait for 5D Mark II, which I agree with you will probably bee Autumn this year. Happy wait, allow me to start saving again.

How is the 1Ds ?

Hi Neil

I don't know if I will easily trust any new model that Canon puts on the market...:cautious:

Cynical me yes, but something about all the digic III cameras just seem to be less than perfect...:shrug:

The 1Ds II is SIMPLY WOW!!!:D:D:D

It really is THAT GOOD. I know it is the person behind the camera and all that, but when you unbag that beast people simply stand back, whether they know the first thing about cameras or not...

DARTH VADER IS IN DA HOUSE!:LOL:

It is in all ways a demanding camera and %(&%#@ intimidating at first but the joy and results are so worth it!

Chat later!(y)

Back