Antz

Name
nutty
Edit My Images
Yes
A group of ants having a dinner party.

IMG_9172.jpg

Comments welcome.

Good shot, why have some of them got such big heads?

That's rather good (y) but I really don't think it needs the big and bold border, the first think I noticed was the border and the the wonderfully regimented look if the ants' :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks Matt. I know what you mean about the border. That was for my website, for the sake of uniformity and I was too lazy to edit the pic again.

I promise you, I had nothing to do with the heads. I was only the hired photographer. ;)

They'll be the soldiers if you look closley you'll see that they are actually jaws! The eyes are well behind them. The ant top right shows this quite well. Vicious little blighters:LOL:

Nice shot too!

They'll be the soldiers if you look closley you'll see that they are actually jaws! The eyes are well behind them. The ant top right shows this quite well. Vicious little blighters:LOL:

Nice shot too!

oh yes :LOL: didnt realise that..x

they are up to their usual ant ics then.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Realspeed

Last edited:

Nice shot too!

Thanks Rod.

oh yes :LOL: didnt realise that..x

The big guys are obviously the foremen driving the little guys who are the workers, with their little invisible ant-whips.

Back