any good films about? *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
watched a few lately...

42 ...an excellent film.. well made.. good story..all about rounders (sorry.. amercian baseball) the first black person to play pro.... what a brilliant film..

parker.. jason statham hmm seen this film three times in three different guises Mel Gibson (Payback) and none of them are as good as the first in black and white starring Lee Marvin (Point Blank)

pain and gain ... what a complete load of rubish

dead man down...... one of the best films I ahve seen in a long long time... really good film highly reccomended

Olympus has fallen

Olympus has fallen

Olympus has fallen. Its awesome !!!!

I have that and oblivion to watch....

It's okay. Very much an unplug brain film.

Oblivion I liked, others said its full of plot holes but I enjoyed it.

New Star Trek coming out on disc this week? That I'm looking forward to.

I think that may have been why I enjoyed it so much. I've seen so many lately that have had unbelievable plot twists that it was good to enjoy some good old skool kicking the pooh out of baddies for a change.
Is Oblivion the Tom Cruise one ? I saw the olympus one next to it and couldn't decide. I'll have a read of the back cover next time I see it.

I think that may have been why I enjoyed it so much. I've seen so many lately that have had unbelievable plot twists that it was good to enjoy some good old skool kicking the pooh out of baddies for a change.
Is Oblivion the Tom Cruise one ? I saw the olympus one next to it and couldn't decide. I'll have a read of the back cover next time I see it.

Yeah it's the Tom cruise one

Elysium.... Great film, specially with Matt Demon in it :)

Oblivion is an ok film also but it could have been very much better there are plot holes and the characters are shallow, but the main problem is Tom Cruise. He's never anything but Tom Cruise, a bit like Shaun Connery is never anything but Shaun Connery except without the charisma. It's watchable with a bottle of beer and some nibbles.

Nothing mentioned that I'd be I to really. Cant stomach Tom cruise. Elysium looks alright but heard/read too many bad reviews in it. Not even close to district 9 I hear,though very similar.

I recently watched the frozen ground. Nick cage (who I'm not fond of either) and john Cusack, true story. Not bad.

Also watched Sightseers, an odd ball indie film about a couple who go on a caravan trip across the uk that turns into a bit of a killing spree. Quirky, black comedy. Could do worse than give that a go for something different to the action.

Killing season... I didnt realy like it :)

The hobbit.... Its not recent but a great film, cant wait for the second part

I just got round to watching The Hobbit yesterday. It's definitely not LoTR, it's exactly what you'd expect to get if Hollywood made a film of The Hobbit, full of wisecracking Disney'esque dwarves and 'stupid' bad guys.

The effects are great and Martin Freeman is excellent which together saved the film for me.

Movie 43 if you want a film that is very funny and very different!

21 jump street is a good film

Movie 43 if you want a film that is very funny and very different!

Really? The quotes on RT suggest otherwise:

"As a film critic, I've seen nearly 4,000 movies over the last fifteen years. Right now, I can't think of one worse than Movie 43."

"Being punched in the face was easier that watching this movie"

:LOL:

It isn't a film as such, more a randomly linked sketch show.

I have shown clips to a few people who all have found it incredibly funny.

Search for Hugh Jackman Movie 43 on Youtube and watch the 7 minute video.

Juvenile sense of humor required ;)

The Iceman... Brilliant

Mud..... Very, very good.

Star Trek: Into Darkness.... Fantastic

RIPD... Worth a watch if you liked Men In Black.

I have Mud, keep meaning to give it a go. Not a fan of McConaughey, but it's getting such great review scores it must be worth a shot.

I have Mud, keep meaning to give it a go. Not a fan of McConaughey, but it's getting such great review scores it must be worth a shot.

Really? Think he's a great actor personally, trailer for Dallas Buyers Club looks brilliant and he's certainly dedicated to the role if you see him in it. Not seen Killer Joe yet, but that's supposed to be excellent too

Pain nad gain - i enjoyed it but not to everyone's taste.
Oblivion - meh
Olympus - switch brain off and enjoy killing - liked it ;)
New star trek- need to watch it again few times and maybe it will grow on me.-klingons did not look like klingons, and not keen on Sherlock Holmes in it...
R.I.P.D- forget it
Superman-same as for star trek...need to watch again but did like it.

Iceman - ok but could be much better. Real story is better.they cut plenty good facts - watch interview with iceman on YouTube

Really? Think he's a great actor personally, trailer for Dallas Buyers Club looks brilliant and he's certainly dedicated to the role if you see him in it. Not seen Killer Joe yet, but that's supposed to be excellent too

Yeah, can't stand him, seen him being interviewed a few times and he came across a bit of a dick. On his acting ability: Those are all new films, maybe he's improved over time? But he's not exactly one I would point to and say, yup, he's a top actor.

I just got hold of World war Z, which I've been looking forward to. Might give it a watch tonight.

Django is my fav, watched woman in black with daniel radcliffe at weekend few make yer jump a few times

Django is my fav, watched woman in black with daniel radcliffe at weekend few make yer jump a few times

Agreed, was a good film ! Made the mistake of recording the original thinking it might have been worth a watch, switched it off after 10 minutes. I bought oblivion to watch after neils reccomendation- hopefully it'll be worth the wait....

I watched "The Last Castle" which was very good and quite enjoyed "Jack Reacher" even though i wasn't expecting too.

Really looking forward to Bad Grandpa from the Jackass stable, watch the trailer if you haven't already.... Wrong on many, many levels :)

Django Unchained - typical Tarantino and really good
Star Trek - also thought this was good, you don't have to be in to Star Trek or Sci-Fi to enjoy it

Alpha Papa was far better than I expected

Tried watching oblivion last night... what a bore... i tend to like films with more than 2 people in them ... then morgan freeman arrived.. it didnt seem to get much better.... might finish it off tonight but i was so bored....

watched ganster squad.. on OK film.. not one i would be shouting about.. but watched it to end and was decent enough..

still 42 and dead man down as top two..

got olympus has fallen... gonna give that a go .. maybe tonight

I only saw olympus has fallen the other night and just noticed 'white house down' being advertised on the tv- looks quite similar ?

Just my own view.

Django - Like Tarantino films? You'll love this

Now you see me - I thoroughly enjoyed it.

R.I.P.D - Again, personally. I like this film

Olympus has fallen - Good film but usual one man kills everyone and saves The president.

The Long Ranger - Very enjoyable Disney film.

Mortal Instruments city of bones - Please save you eyes, ears and money. This was my wifes pick. What a load of bull locks.

Pacific Rim was good for me and my 12yr old son, just leave your brain at the door and collect it again on your way out :)

Back