Undecided any holiday booked for 2024 ?

How long is the Italian tour?

Not very long, 3 days in Venice, 3 day Florence, 3 days Rome, and 2 in Naples, I'm only actually going to Naples as it was the only flight I could get back to Luton airport on my timescale, I actually went to Rome last year and loved it, but this time I will be on my own on the whole trip, so plenty of time to hopefully get stuck in to some good photography, I would like to get to Pisa, but I can't find a train that goes there on the days I am in Florence, and the buses are not very frequent, so I shall see. I'm not to interested in Naples, so plan to go down to Pompei for the day, and then the next morning get my flight back to the UK.

The Amalfi coast is on my bucket list, as is the Dolomites, but I'm getting old now, lol, and health isn't what it was in my younger fitter days, so again we shall see. I've never really looked at Italy much before going to Rome, and didn't realise what a beautiful scenic country it is. I'm also looking at Seville in Spain for next year, as again it looks like a really lovely place to visit.

I've now booked a short City break to Amsterdam on the 20th of June for 4 days. Unfortunately a little late for the Tulip season.

Back