Any iPhone/iPod toting Ilford shooters about?

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
I've not really been about recently, part of the reason is I've decided to start branching out work-wise. Mainly web development and systems stuff, though recently I've decided to have a crack at iOS programming.

One side project has been an iOS reciprocity failure calculator app.

I've got a few more features planned for it, and I'll add more than just Ilford films before it goes public.

I'm looking to sort out a few beta testers if anybody's interested. It's pretty simple so shouldn't be too rough at this point. It is due a bit of a polish from a designer before it goes public.

Have some screenshots!

recipro1.png

recipro2.png

recipro3.png

recipro4.png

Looks pretty good Martin. I'll give it a test for you, gives me a good excude to shoot some more film :D

I'll happily trial it, shoot PanF, FP4+ and HP5 quite a lot.
Cheers,

Mart

I'll give it a go for you.
Just one thing what are you basing your calculations on, real world tests or Ilfords own tables?

Awesome, another reason to have a bloody iphone!

Are you using the equations as I have a few for ilford films..

FP4
Ec=Em^1.48

Pan F
Ec=Em^1.49

It would be good if you could add Ilford SFX 200 as well because if using with IR filters then long exposures are pretty much the way you expose it as it has an effective ISO of about 9 - 12 with the filter factor.

You could also maybe add ND filters for digital use and when using film, as its a right pain when you have to add reciprocity onto ND filter times. By the time I have worked it out the light has changed :(

Liam, good thinking re ND filters!

I'm using the data from Ilford's tables. It seems the safest (and has worked for me in the past.) I've gone to the extent of putting a little disclaimer in because I am slightly worried about providing false data and upsetting people.

s162216, Ilford don't publish SFX200 data. I'll do some research!

Back