Any knife/weapons collectors on here?

No email yet but just checked on the website and it's been shipped by Netherlands Post surface mail:banana:

Saw that on BB, tempted but I have enough EDC type knives for now (not including the PK70 which is still on the todo list) Got my eyes out for the unusual though :)

That looks very smart, I love the shape of that blade.

I am waiting to see if / when my GearBest order arrives, then I think I will order a Damascus from them at just over £20 :)

Have quite a few edc and just rotate them...the boker looks nice and also has decent vg10.Still waiting on the second gear best order but hoping it will be here by nex week.Also have the enzo but tend to leave it at home through fear of losing it!

Quick question folks... I've got a couple of knives left from my old collection and I need to find a new home for them... One is a Junglee Hattori Fighter and the other is a limited edition Oreste Frati Damascus folder. I'm leery about joining a blade forum just to sell off the last of my gear but other than that, I can't think where else to try. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Si

Well I have to admit the pk70 wouldn't be one I'd carry either but I just love that scani grind and Enzo in particular, if HH ever get the curly birch version in stock I'll snap it up.

Quick question folks... I've got a couple of knives left from my old collection and I need to find a new home for them... One is a Junglee Hattori Fighter and the other is a limited edition Oreste Frati Damascus folder. I'm leery about joining a blade forum just to sell off the last of my gear but other than that, I can't think where else to try. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Si
British blades forum is a decent place to sell mate..
Well I have to admit the pk70 wouldn't be one I'd carry either but I just love that scani grind and Enzo in particular, if HH ever get the curly birch version in stock I'll snap it up.
I went for the flat grind one but must admit would have preferred it with curly birch handle

Simon, you could sign up and pay the £10 to become a VIP member, then you can put them up for sale and explain why you're doing it. If somebody wants one they're not going to worry that you're not a regular contributor I reckon.

Cheers,
Si

Worth a try on here, judging by the length of this thread.

In other news, my missing GB order has reached 50 'working' days so mail has been sent to them to start the refund or resend campaign.

In other news, my missing GB order has reached 50 'working' days so mail has been sent to them to start the refund or resend campaign.
Thats not good!..Hoping mine turns up as quick as the other one did.

Thats not good!..Hoping mine turns up as quick as the other one did.
I opened a PP claim for mine and it's currently being reviewed by PP as the time has come for them to step in. Spoke with a friend last week and mentioned the GB situation and what do you know, he'd ordered from them and no delivery after a couple of months and each time got a "wait longer" message. He opened a PP dispute and they settled in his favour this week.

Very disappointing service from GB, the tracking number they provided him as well apparently wasn't related to his parcel and was either fake or someone else's :(

Thats not good at all!! I went to try track mine today and just came up with a screen saying undefined! Although there is a nice little photo of a package with my name and address on

aside from selling knives being expressly included in the "no-no's" for the Classifieds Section... Along with Hugh Jackman apparently...

Och well, you learn something new every day!

Thats not good at all!! I went to try track mine today and just came up with a screen saying undefined! Although there is a nice little photo of a package with my name and address on

That's what you get if you choose untracked, a photo of the package label and undefined when you click on tracking details.

aside from selling knives being expressly included in the "no-no's" for the Classifieds Section... Along with Hugh Jackman apparently...

That's discrimination, why can't I sell Hugh Jackman if I want to?

I have the same, even though I went for flat rate, untracked:eek:

Just beaten to the post by Hugh!

Last edited:
I paid for tracked though..just checked again and now there is some info etc weird!

Ah, that probably comes from them sending you the dispatched email before they get the package picked up and it enters the post system.

Well the little boker subcom 42 limited edition arrived today and very pleased with it..super sharp and nice and lightweight as well.Had a nice surprise as when I ordered I thought I would ask if it was possible to get knife number 042 seeing as its a subcom 42 and limited to 200 knives and to my surprise HH sent me the "42" knife :D
excuse phone pics

It is mate very light and thin so hardly know its in your pocket either.UK legal carry also.

Same weight as my Sanrenmu 4077, the blade is a wee bit longer though.

Yeah its quite small but pretty comfy and sharp as hell.Great price considering the vg10 steel on it

It is mate very light and thin so hardly know its in your pocket either.UK legal carry also.

Lovely looking little knife but I hope you dont put it in your pocket as a fist full of pocket lint will not add to its value ;)

Just a heads up, I know a couple of you guys have signed up to the BB forums, if you become a VIP member (a tenner I think) you get access to discount codes for places like Heinnie Haynes and lots of others, get your money back in no time :)

Oh and I've just ordered a Boker TT1, I feel the need for a simple EDC (i.e. without the annoying and useless corkscrew) :)

Been on BB a short while and think I am going o sign up for the vip membership..

Well been carded by postman and not expecting anything other than a shipment from gearbest so looked on cctv and the package looked like the one that gearbest had a photo of.I will be pretty impressed if it is as thats 2 orders that have arrived well under 3 weeks.

Had a good mail day here too, my TT1 arrived from HH along with my new wallet a Maxpedition Spartan. And an order from Fasttech arrived in 8 days from posting, no sharp stuff as I think I said earlier, just led bulbs and a screwdriver.

tt1.jpg

Nice one Hugh..well rang a mate who is local postman to see if he could collect my package as our office shuts at 12pm and I am away early hours tomorrow until Monday and he has just rang to say he has my package and will drop it off early this evening on his way home..result!:D
How is the boker?

Back