Any men use the black rapid sport -2?

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
As the question..

I'm a 6 ft 2 Monster, will the Bkack Rapid rs- sport 2 be to small? they seem to advertise it as for the girls and the sport 1 for the boys? I've owned a RS7 before which was nice, but I like the idea of the under arm strap as I found the 7 padded area would gradually move away from my shoulder. It will be to dangle my D750.

Cheers

I've got one, 5ft 10 and it looks fine, more importantly it works well (only got a q stop to compare to). For your size I might be inclined to go for v1.

Cheers
Ian

I have the regular Black Rapid sport & it looks & feels a lot smaller than in the marketing shots - if you were concerned about size?

I'm inclined to go for the original (sport 1 ) I think. Ty peeps

I've got the BR sport (original) and find it too small (I'm 6' 2" slim build), i've got it adjusted as long as it will go and it's a real PITA!!!
In fact why didn't i send it back????
I use my older RS7 as it's longer!

Well that's thrown a spanner in the works

I guess I'll have to try it and send it back if it's not big enough.

I'm 6'2" and have the BR Sport, didn't realise there was a -1 and -2 version, but it's this one:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B005HWC6PI/

It's fine for me when attached to the camera body, but I find that if attached to the tripod foot on a longer lens it could do with a bit more length for when I swing it up in front of me.

Back