Any .net developers fancy earing a few bob?

Name
Brian Ardrey
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm having some trouble with my new website and think I need a good .net developer to sort it out. I'm willing to pay for the right assistance. Thanks. Badger

Alternatively, have you tried getting some help on forums.asp.net - they may be able to sort out your issues without costing you a penny. Hmm what else, or you can state the issues you have on here - you never know; even someone as mercenary as me may be able to throw a few pointers in the right direction. ;)

even someone as mercenary as me may be able to throw a few pointers in the right direction. ;)

The problem is to do with the image up load. Its just not working properly and the chap who wrote it is finding it a little difficult to give the time to finish the job. Do you want to have a look and see what you think?

The problem is to do with the image up load. Its just not working properly and the chap who wrote it is finding it a little difficult to give the time to finish the job. Do you want to have a look and see what you think?

Sure I can take a quick look, though will be later tonight if thats ok as through the day I'm coding 24/7 for another business and my own apps.

I do both C# and VB.NET so the format should be fine.

Back