Any one shopped at gadget infinity?

Edit My Images
No
Hiya guys im thinking of buying the Studio Flash Combo for Product & Portrait Photography A that gadget infinity is selling for $150 which a realy good price for a flash, lightstand, wireless trigger and umbrella and umbrella stand.

What i want to know is any of you guys shopped there before what are they like with returns if its faulty? any reviews on these guys?

I've bought a few things from them, one was a dead Vivitar 285HV, sent it back and they sent me a new one by return, no drama, excellent communication (y)

yeah, I got a C-Pol from them, 3 to 4 days to arrive, no problems.

im thinging of getting my stuff from them but the shipping is so high $70 to ship to the uk is a bit much

I'd looked at the same kit. £45 shipping does seem a tad high but i guess the lightstand is bulky, and its via courier I presume?...

FITP, what were the custom charges like, if any?

Rob

i havnt ordered yet so not sure on custom charges im still in two minds weather to order it or not? any one else had any custom charges with them?

You'll have to expect Customs on a huge box, I'd imagine!

I didn't get any on my C-Pol but it was only £30...

I'd looked at the same kit. £45 shipping does seem a tad high but i guess the lightstand is bulky, and its via courier I presume?...

FITP, what were the custom charges like, if any?

Rob

When I ordered my 285HV the shipping was about a tenner, but it cost me far more to send it back so I don't think they overcharge on shipping. All-in-all they seem like a decent company to do business with

bought my cactus from them in 3 separate dates. very quick delivery.

Back