Any one using a Nikon D2H/X? North Y/N East?

Edit My Images
Yes
I got carried away and got one. Dam drunk ebaying. But it has no charger. So was just wondering if some one would be so kind as to charge my battery for me just so I can check it works before spending even more on a charger. Thanks :)

Im in north yorkshire and although i dont have an official charger ive got an unofficial one with unofficial batteries, work fine if you want to drop me a PM im in the harrogate area if you need to test it

I have a D2Hs - same battery as D3/D2X/D2Xs etc - if you want to send me it |I'll charge it.

Cheers for the help guys. I'm in Harrogate most weeks your offer sounds perfect Frenzied Dwarf I will pop you a PM now :)

I use a d2x, so if it doesn't work with frenzied dwarf, I am between goole and scunthorpe and would be happy to charge the battery for you if you are passing by.

kind regards ickabod

I use a d2x, so if it doesn't work with frenzied dwarf, I am between goole and scunthorpe and would be happy to charge the battery for you if you are passing by.

kind regards ickabod

I lived in Goole for 15 years. People down south think it's a made-up place name. It's better than Wetwang at the least....

Back