Any other hobbies?

When im not with the camera i can be found playing my pride and joy :) Been playing 6 years now.

guitaramp1.jpg

Piano/keyboard, getting rather neglected these days. Guitar, getting even more neglected. Driving quick Hondas - not so neglected.

I have loads of other hobbies, rarely have any free time these days and thats without working.

Aside from photography I race R/C cars and have done for the past 10 years or so, I also have some other rc stuff like planes and heli's for fun.

I would of used to attend lots of LAN parties while cs 1.3~1.5 was on the go but they are thin on the ground these days as there isnt anything much worth playing for more than about 15min.

I took up sailing about 2 years ago and tend to be out sailing over the supper upwards of 3 times a week.

My most recent hobby i've taken up is archery which I only started about 6 weeks ago shooting indoors.

For most of the last summer my timetable comprised of:
Monday: Archery
Tuesday: Sailing
Wedensday: Sailing
Thursday: Racing R/C Cars
Friday: Sleeping
Saturday: Sailing
Sunday: Sailing

My girlfriend is now talking about wanting to start going to badmington again

When I'm not messing around with the camera, I'm either watching Rugby (league of course!) or on the PC playing online RPGs... or reading :)

When im not with the camera i can be found playing my pride and joy :) Been playing 6 years now.

guitaramp1.jpg

OH I'm so jealous I only have a Epiphone Les Paul :(.

Hobbies Guitar (Epiphone Les Paul), Drumming(Pearl Export), Keyboards(Technics PX71) all to a low standard and all just for fun.

Well, aside from my photography im usually doing one of the following

watching footy - on tv or going to the matchs (Nottingham Forest)

racing sims or fifa on the xbox 360

mountain biking

golf

Cool!!!

Yup, sounds about right!!! I moved house 3 months ago and still got boxes of stuff in the garage! :LOL:

:LOL: Good to know I have fellow collector on here :D

Hobbies Guitar (Epiphone Les Paul), Drumming(Pearl Export), Keyboards(Technics PX71) all to a low standard and all just for fun.

I agree this is a stunning guitar and would own it with out a doubt but my favourite is the sunburst version.:love:

I have 6 guitars now and the pride of my collection is my late mothers Fender Strat.

Dogs and fishing, I've just come back from a weeks fishing in France, and I've got over 8000 posts to catch up on!
27th-sept-45lb-10oz-015.jpg

I agree this is a stunning guitar and would own it with out a doubt but my favourite is the sunburst version.:love:

I have 6 guitars now and the pride of my collection is my late mothers Fender Strat.

You'd all get along with my band swimmingly. Between Rooster (my lead guitar player) and Bill (rhythm guitar) they've got forty or so vintage guitars of all kinds, not to mention the amps. I love it when Bill plays his resophonic, though. Great for blues.

recklessred08xa3.jpg

Dogs and fishing, I've just come back from a weeks fishing in France, and I've got over 8000 posts to catch up on!
Nice fish! That should feed a family of 4 for a week :D
had a dabble meself over the week end and had 35.1lb of carp (mixed sizes)

I owned an epiphone les paul classic quilted top for 2 years before getting the gibson, and before the epiphone les paul, a strat copy. IMO the epiphone LP classic is the best epiphone LP made, so if your on a budget pick one of these up. Its built solidly, has decent humbuckers and plays very well. (lovely neck and action). It was as good as most gibsons i have played tbh.

The gibson how ever is in a different league, i tried probably 30 different high end guitars from fender, ibanez and PRS and gibson, and the LP custom stood out from all (y) Stupidly heavy though :razz::LOL:

Its also nice to know in 40 years it will be worth double what i paid.

Vehicle detailing has become a bit of a passion of mine, its a bit more than keeping the car clean but going that extra mile to really make it stand out like below.

Septemberdetail007800x599.jpg

Septemberdetail027800x599.jpg

Vehicle detailing has become a bit of a passion of mine, its a bit more than keeping the car clean but going that extra mile to really make it stand out like below.

Hmmm...can't see what you're doing there Biz - wanna pop round and show me on my Audi? ;)

I'm a collector which means a lot of time scouring ebay. I collect stuff to do with Ford Cars, mainly Mondeo's. I have about 100 Mondeo model cars, mostly race cars. I have lots of duplicates as if they are selling cheap enough, I can't resist buying them. I have four 1/10 scale remote control Mondeo's with 22 unpainted spare body shells and about 7 sets of decals. I have Mondeo BTCC (touring cars) pit crew coats and jackets from years 93 through to 2000, as well as 3 pit crew shirts, a fleece top. I have all the Mondeo touring car drivers autographs, loads of posters, press kits. Thousands of Ford car brochures.
As well as my collecting I workout at the gym 5 times a week, watch motorsport on TV as well as at Brands Hatch, etc. Spend as much time as I can with my two sons, bike riding etc. and ontop of all that work anything from 45 to 80 hours per week.

did you ever manage to track down a WRC manufacturers championship tshirt nilagin?

No never did. I did get 3 tie pins from Ford to commemorate winning the WRC Championship, Transit Van of the Year and the third for something else I can't remember. I'd bought two sets off ebay before I realised I was going to get my own from work. :LOL:

No never did. I did get 3 tie pins from Ford to commemorate winning the WRC Championship, Transit Van of the Year and the third for something else I can't remember. I'd bought two sets off ebay before I realised I was going to get my own from work. :LOL:

thats more than we got then, all i got was a sodding tshirt!

actually we got a rather nice individually titled book, i still need to get marcus and mikko and co drivers to sign it before marcus retires!

thats more than we got then, all i got was a sodding tshirt!

actually we got a rather nice individually titled book, i still need to get marcus and mikko and co drivers to sign it before marcus retires!

Is that the M-Sport book? I noticed one on ebay going for £51.00. It's a shame about Marcus retiring, hope he hangs on to the Championship lead. A great way to end your career though.
If we win the double perhaps we'll get something better.:LOL:
When Schuii won his 1st F1 drivers championship, we got window stickers.:LOL: Needless to say I have a few.:LOL:

I'd say my other hobby is rifle shooting. Photography is my main hobby, its just a shame uni gets in the way most of the time and so I have no where near as much time as I'd like to take shots.

yeh thats the one, whos name was on the front of the book!?

ill keep hold of mine as its a nice book with some (not all) nice photos in it!

I think it may have been one someone bought from the M-Sport website.

Back