Any Pembrey experts?

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Hey gang - got our first visit to Pembrey coming up, any veterans of the circuit care to share a little knowledge of the best places to aim for (trackside).

Thank you in advance

.DAVID.

If you've got a trackside pass then you've got pretty good access. Either side of the start of dibeni bend gives some nice shots. Inside of the Honda curve which is the fastest corner on the track. Inside of the track on the bank the other side of the paddock control gates looking back towards dibeni bend. Brook lands hairpin which isn't much of a hairpin. Get some weird and wonderful lines through there.

Enjoy

If you've got a trackside pass then you've got pretty good access. Either side of the start of dibeni bend gives some nice shots. Inside of the Honda curve which is the fastest corner on the track. Inside of the track on the bank the other side of the paddock control gates looking back towards dibeni bend. Brook lands hairpin which isn't much of a hairpin. Get some weird and wonderful lines through there.

Enjoy

Thank you kind sir, you are a true gent. I will have to study the map to get my bearings but will no doubt do my usual trick of walking it several times throughout the day.

.DAVID.

Either hairpin is good for start shots. Bear in mind you are stuck on the inside or outside of the circuit when the track is live, you have to cross the track between sessions. There's no bridge or tunnel!

I agree with all the above but in addition, watch for the circuit staff if you go on the inside of Honda curve, I've been told to move on a few times from there when shooting bikes, something about a sidecar airborne in the past. But then on other occasions no one has bothered me.

Back