Any Samsung NX10 Owners?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
I'm interested in a smaller camera and tried the Sony Nex-5 but it was a big fail for me. The NX10 look good and has some useful lenses in it's roadmap. Seems good value too.

What do you think? Worth trying?

I'm interested in a smaller camera and tried the Sony Nex-5 but it was a big fail for me. The NX10 look good and has some useful lenses in it's roadmap. Seems good value too.

What do you think? Worth trying?

I do not have one but my Mother does, I have had a play with it, and it seems really nice. The build quality is very good. The rear screen is great, the EVF ok.

I recently bought a Panasonic G2 as I wanted a swivel screen, if I would have been happy with a fixed screen I would have gone for the NX10 as the build quality feels so much better, and the sensor is bigger

If I was you I would try and handle an NX10, I think its quite an under appreciated camera.

I have an NX10 and think it's brilliant. The firmware was updated in December to support the i-function lens (though mine are 'standard' lenses) and something technical about the auto focus.

It's light, compact and affordable under the 500 quid mark rather than a grand which has always put me off. Covered my sister's wedding using it with great prints and great comments from family.

Pretty good all-rounder though while reviewers give it credit I find they seem to stick with Canon/Nikon as a preference. Maybe it's what they've been used to using for years?

Anyway give it a try...

I'm thinking about buying one for my father for Christmas. The used price is amazing!

I've got an NX10 as my indoors / "grab and go" camera and it's fantastic. I picked up a little used NX10 with the 30mm F2 for £200 from eBay which was an absolute bargain and the 30mm lens is a cracker. I bought it after much research so I was aware of it's limitations (not so good low light performance, so-so EVF) but I've been blown away by how well it performs...

Just started looking for an off-camera flash cord but the 5 pins and extra locating(?) pin seem to be unusual so I think the Nissin universal hot shoe connector won't work. Anyone managed to link up a flash to NX10?

Back