Any way to set timers to send email.

MS Outlook has this option so I would presume Apple will have a setting somewhere?

Surely its a bit pointless. If you type out a reply and set it to send at, say, 10am next day, they'll actually get it later than if you just sent it at 11pm the night before.

Or am I missing something?

Or am I missing something?

In an attempt to not look like the sender is not part time or has a day job, the OP wants it to look like the email is sent in normal working hours

Of course answering the subsequent phone call may present a issue

It's basically because most of the people (photo editors etc.) I will be contacting receive several emails a day, and to increase chances of replies then I need to send them in specific days/hours as recommended by a few people.

I occasionally get chance during the day but to get things in at the right time it is easier to just programme it to send so that everything is set and ready to go.

Might be a load of carp, but worth a shot, and I have no chance of quitting the day job to do this, as not there in terms of amount of work yet.

Not at all familiar with Macs but as the OS has such close ties with Linux does it support cron jobs or have the 'at' command and 'atd' daemon?
I have done similar using at which I set to call a bash script file at a certain time. The bash script merely contains the mail command plus the mail content.

Back