Anybody know of a shop with a 1D Mk3 in stock ?

after the days text banter about this.......i'm saddened :(

Look how small the camera looks :eek:

Nice one m8 (y)

looks just the set up for taking snaps of my kids playing on the beach is it sand / sea proof?
I can test if for you if you like :D
Enjoy the new acquisition Ian (y)

good job you said against the 20 and not your wang......we don't want people thinking the 1d mk 3 is gigantic

:exit:

after the days text banter about this.......i'm saddened :(

Look how small the camera looks :eek:

Yeah DF but your missing the point that the lens is as big as my artic trailor...:LOL:

Ian's just told me that despite his newfound purchase, he's still going to be a miserable bugger.....:LOL:

Ian's just told me that despite his newfound purchase, he's still going to be a miserable bugger.....:LOL:

Make that a "poor" miserable bugger, wiv no friends in a 2 mile radius. Considering he's gonna have to eat beans and cabbage for the next 6 months until the loan is paid off :puke:

Make that a "poor" miserable bugger, wiv no friends in a 2 mile radius. Considering he's gonna have to eat beans and cabbage for the next 6 months until the loan is paid off :puke:

If he's only eating beans and cabbage for the next 6 months, there'll be no one in a 2 mile radius....never mind friends :puke:

Excuse the noisy and lousy camera phone shots, but had to show you the difference between a 20d and the Mk3!!!

Front
front.jpg

Back

back.jpg

Back