anybody used them

Edit My Images
Yes
hello
i am considering buyinga new lens for my 20d from ONE STOP DIGITAL, these guys are the cheapest i have found and by some margin but they post from hong kong. they reckon the price you see is the price you pay (no postage or import duty) but i was wandering if anybody has any experience of shopping with them. I dont want to fork out nearly £500 squid and then get stung for more.

I bought my battery grip from them, it arrived in about 5 days if I remember correctly. Mine arrived without being charged by customs which I was happy about but I have heard of quite a few other people (through several forums) who got charged... the good thing is OneStop refunded every one of them :thumb:

I don't think I've heard of anyone having a bad experience with them (apart from maybe taking a couple of extra days to arrive), I havn't heard about how they are with returns though.

When it comes down to it, I was happy with them, and can happily reccommend them.

If you do a search on here you'll find lots of praise. Bought my 50mm from them at price stated.

I've heard a lot of good reports about them.
I've always been a big fan of fotosense based in Bolton but they recently let me down as the item was out of stock after I placed the order and they didn't return an email.

I cancelled the order and googled these people cameraking who list at the side of each item wether it is in or out of stock.
Good prices and great communication (they rang me back to tell me it was despatched)

I got the Tamron 28-200 XR f3.5/5.0 Macro for £149 and it arrived safely today :D

another vote for them here, i ordered my sb-600 from them for about 40% off UK prices and it arrived 4 days later, and that was on christmas week! no tax charged either :)

Back