Anybody using an ipad on ios6 with a camera connection kit?

Edit My Images
Yes
I'm trying to import photos to the ipad with the connection kit. It's always worked fine but I've gone to use it tonight and it won't import. I plug in the connector, put the sd card in, the photos app opens and the photos appear but when I press import I get the spinning wheel but nothing happens.

Anybody else had this problem? Or knows of way to sort it?

Have you tried closing all the apps running in the background and the restarting it?

Yes tried closing all apps, restarting it. This is the first time I've used it since upgrading to ios 6. I'm wondering if that's got anything to do with it

rob_t said:
Yes tried closing all apps, restarting it. This is the first time I've used it since upgrading to ios 6. I'm wondering if that's got anything to do with it

What iPad is it? I have an iPad 2 and it works fine.

I have an iPad 3. A search on google says the files need to be in a folder named DCIM, I'm shooting on Sony A77 and I'm not convinced you can change the name of a folder on the camera. Would this make any difference?

Yeh, they do need to be in a folder called that (from what I know) but I don't really know much about Sonys. Can you program the file path in the menu of the camera?

DCIM is default folder created by pretty much all digital cameras.

No probs with my iPad 3 and third party CF connection kit with ios6.

Have you tried a different card?

Last edited:
Back