Workshop Anybody want to share CODE: 2FOR1 for the 2 days LSP Picture Research course?

Name
maria de la iglesia
Edit My Images
No
Hello, I really would love to do the LSP Picture Research course and they have a promo of 2 for 1, so I am looking for somebody to share this opportunity with me.
We would pay only half of the course fee each instead of the full £622 (Including VAT).
Below are the course details:

Next Course Starts: Thursday September 15, 2016

Price: £530 + VAT

Duration: 2 Day

Schedule: 10.00am - 5.00pm (1 hour lunch break)

Award: Certificate

I can’t post any link yet, but you can easily find it on the website of the LSP.
Anybody interested?
Looking forward to hearing from you :)

Hi!! Are you still interested in doing this course? If so i'd be happy to share the 2 for 1 deal for this coming course on 13th October?
Hope to hear back from you,
Victoria

Hello Victoria,

I am happy you want to share this with me! That is great! I could do the course starting on the 13th, the 2 days modality. I will call them tomorrow to see if we could go together and pay directly to them, so we avoid having to pay the whole price at a time. Let me know What you think.

Thanks

Maria

That's ace! Yes the two day course for the 13th and 14th October.
Yes that sounds good, I've been in contact with Tihana Borovcak over email about a few questions I had about the course, so hopefully we can book onto it and then pay our half to them?

Cheers,
Victoria

Also just a thought maybe say we are friends or colleagues just so they don't think we are taking advantage of the 2 for 1 offer?

Victoria

Hello Victoria,
Yes, we should say we are friends. Have you talk to Tihana?

Maria

Got a response, we just need to fill in the form online and register, and use the 2 for 1 voucher code, then we will need to make our payments either over the phone or bank transfer.

Victoria

Back