Anyone at Vauxhall Motors tonight.. FA Cup?

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
me! anyone else?

Lol - you'll probably be the only tog/spectator..

Lol - you'll probably be the only tog/spectator..

Loadsa money then :)

If only.. I am guessing getty will ahve someone at all fa cup replays.. local press and agencies on spec... I hope they can manage bad lighting :) I have a commision for the game but will prob send to nationals as well ..tha never knows..

Loadsa money then :)

If only.. I am guessing getty will ahve someone at all fa cup replays.. local press and agencies on spec... I hope they can manage bad lighting :) I have a commision for the game but will prob send to nationals as well ..tha never knows..

I think Tony is referring to his post on another thread , reference, staffers giving up because of low light ...lololo

I think Tony is referring to his post on another thread , reference, staffers giving up because of low light ...lololo

Which thread was that?

I.e. did your license come through?

correct.. i am in here on my conf licence so the pics are mine to send to nationals

am sat in car park now... good job i got here when i did.. its in the middle of nowhere and its the car park....or park'n'ride.. place filled up fast.....my missus made me a nice flask of milk coffee so snug in the car with coffe and laptop for an hr:)

with coffee and laptop for an hr:)

Do you have a few different 3G dongles from different providers?

I'm sure James mentioned in a post somewhere that he had a few in case of no/poor signal.

If you have a few do you have PAYG or contract?

I have one THREE dongle and its never let me down yet... tempremental sometimes but always works..

oh and it wasnt a great game... i got a pic of the goal no problem but then they ran in opposite direction to celebrate.. straight to... no photographers...there where 5 togs in total... 2 other on wire.. I didnt have owt worth sending to nationals and was too cold to get laptop out... waited until end of game as I had a late deadline for the commision so in no rush to send what I did have.... Handy as they guy who hired me was there doing the report so showed him the pics before sending:)

Lighting was remarkably good.. a lot better than at stanley.. i was getting a 500 shutter speed at iso 2500 :)

Last edited:
correct.. i am in here on my conf licence so the pics are mine to send to nationals

plus its guaranteed one or two more published in a regional paper in case i need them ... or towards next seasons licence :)

I have one THREE dongle and its never let me down yet... tempremental sometimes but always works..

oh and it wasnt a great game... i got a pic of the goal no problem but then they ran in opposite direction to celebrate.. straight to... no photographers...there where 5 togs in total... 2 other on wire.. I didnt have owt worth sending to nationals and was too cold to get laptop out... waited until end of game as I had a late deadline for the commision so in no rush to send what I did have.... Handy as they guy who hired me was there doing the report so showed him the pics before sending:)

Lighting was remarkably good.. a lot better than at stanley.. i was getting a 500 shutter speed at iso 2500 :)

I have a Three dongle too...much more consistent than Orange at the moment. If I have to use a dongle, I'm going for that one at the moment!

Paul Thomas was there from us...see what you mean about the quality of the game, you can see from his shots that there wasn't exactly much to shout about.

Light is pretty good too...better than some rugby grounds round here!

I have 2 dongles... an O2 one on a monthly contract and a PAYG THREE one in case of emergency... They seem to do the trick. You can almost guarantee that if the O2 one is struggling, the Three one will be fine.

I have 2 dongles... an O2 one on a monthly contract and a PAYG THREE one in case of emergency... They seem to do the trick. You can almost guarantee that if the O2 one is struggling, the Three one will be fine.

It's all to do with iPhones.... ;)

i believe my laptop has the ability to use an internal thingy.. its a dell ..i never did find out how..

Damn the iPhone! I prefer the o2 dongle *** it matches my Mac Book! The three one doesn't.

haha class

reminds me of the "life on mars" police series

"Give a bloke a gun, it's a dream come true. Give a girl one, and she moans it doesn't go with her dress"

3 dongle all the way for me!!! I have an 02 one but mainly use that for connecting to the cloud wifi that is at some stadiums

i believe my laptop has the ability to use an internal thingy.. its a dell ..i never did find out how..

Look in to it. Makes like so much easier.

I have a Three dongle too...much more consistent than Orange at the moment. If I have to use a dongle, I'm going for that one at the moment!

Paul Thomas was there from us...see what you mean about the quality of the game, you can see from his shots that there wasn't exactly much to shout about.

Light is pretty good too...better than some rugby grounds round here!

Ahhh Kiwi, he turns up everywhere :)

There was a guy called KIWI at Goodison last Wednesday for Everton v Bolton

there was a guy from hartlepool paper there who i met for first time who reminded me that we had....words... on a forum a few yrs ago.. luckily hes like me and can seperate internet from real life... had a good chat.,. top blokey :)

Back