Anyone bought from Levaretech?

There was some research into this company over on Pentax User forum. Conclusion? Caveat emptor!!!!!!

23557782.jpg

Think I'll avoid! :eek:

Was mentioned on my for sale post. Long delivery estimates, imports and probably get stung for duty charges.

Plus the faces of 'the team' are all over the net.

well their business adress is a domestic dwelling in congleton - so chances are they are a grey importer and that you order will actually be fulfilled from abroad, their T&Cs make the buyer responsible for all taxes and duties, and also violate the CCR in terms of return time spans and cancellation fees

they also say that the title of the goods passes to the buyer as soon as the goods are delivered to a courier meaning that they (leveratech) arent responsible for any in transit issues

and they specifically note that their contract with the buyer is excluded from the UN convention on the sale of goods

personally i wouldnt touch them with a s***ty stick - remember that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is

Hi We tried to purchase an item that is selling for £4300 on other sites when we got the final total it dropped by £560 to just over £2094 things this cheap are to god to be true and the photos of the sales team are modal photos purchased from big stock photo. I have tried phoning LEVARETECH no response They claim to have the product in stock I sent them an email stating I would collect as I was near by on friday a very swift reply came back below is what they said. -

Hello Andrew,

We do not have a warehouse where we keep the products we have for sale, we are an on-line store and we collaborate with several companies. The products will be delivered to you depending on the available stock pile from our suppliers.

Best regards, Levaretech

Sounds like a drop shipping business which means they are a middle man and have no control over their supply chain and therefore customer service is likely to be poor if there is a problem.

Ridiculous prices anyone actually received their stuff without a big bill added to it??

The four faces on this page (UK) are also on this page (Canada) and they've got different names!

Stock photos...

not fishy at all... as soon as i get my £56M from that trust worthy nigerian prince zoomba i'll be straight in there ;)

Back