Anyone bought from Morris Photo in Oxfordshire?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

Looking for feedback, particularly on customer service for Morris.

Do they use City Link to send items out?

Thanks, Mark (y)

I bought my studio kit from them, no complaints at all :)

I think it was City Link, it was actually delivered to my office, and by the time I got downstairs, it had been signed for, and the driver had gone ;)

I ordered a bag on Monday, then got a phone call telling me that they just sold the last one, but will call me before they deliver :)
I really hope I don't miss the call as I won't be around here much over the next few weeks.

I have bought from them once and the service was excellent. But I actually went in to the shop as I was passing through, so I have never had anything delivered from them.

Thanks for the opinions so far...not so keen on buying unless they use a different courier.

Mmmm....a phone call is in order me thinks :thinking::whistle:

Used them a few times - they have been excellent and I like Citylink :)

(I seem to be the only chap on the planet that likes Citylink)

:D

I got my tripod and head from them (as did a mate from these forums), excellent service and communications, big thumbs up.

Good prices as well.

Used them a few times - they have been excellent and I like Citylink :)

(I seem to be the only chap on the planet that likes Citylink)

:D

I have never has a problem with them. They have always delivered on time and, if I haven't been home, their depot is only a 20 minute drive away and is open until 7.30pm.

My Sigma 10-20 came from Morris photo - absolutely no complaints whatsoever.

I have bought from them on a few occasions and couldn't praise them enough. Excellent service and very fast delivery.

Cant fault them there just down the road from me so its easy for me to just pick things up from them, havent had anything delivered obviously,but every time i go in there they are more than welcomre to help me out and give me advise and guidence on any of there products and general photography . i also think that if your unsure if a lens for instance will fit your camera you can just call them up and ask .Also another thing is on price comparison they give jessops and amazon a run for there money to .hope this helps :)

Back