Anyone captured a UFO ?

Yup. Full blown mother ship with 2 fighters following behind. Or maybe just clouds, in fact just clouds ;)

ufo.jpg

Last edited:
yep - years ago i captured this flying saucer on the ground in norfolk

Good Thread, i always kept the below shot to myself incase the illuminate (or whatever there called) came after me...

So the situation was, i was shooting long exposures of Big Ben and didnt realise the light trial untill i got home, i mean i have seen light trials before but not in this pattern, i have no logical reason for it? Does Anyone?

UFO by R1GK A, on Flickr

hair on your sensor ?

Nope, its definitely a light trial if you zoom in, i took same photo 30 seconds before and nothing there...!

Nope, its definitely a light trial if you zoom in, i took same photo 30 seconds before and nothing there...!

cameron and clegg going back to the planet zarg to have their memory chips changed

or more prosaicly a moth or other small insect close to your camera lit up by the flood light in front

cameron and clegg going back to the planet zarg to have their memory chips changed

or more prosaicly a moth or other small insect close to your camera lit up by the flood light in front

Hahahahahahaha, good call...

Sceptical about the glowing moth though, as i know its hard to jusge distance in such image but i feel its too high to be such a small insect...

Thats a good imagine very interesting! i have no idea what it good be cant see it being a moth either, very strange good capture :)

Definitely very spooky... cos there aren't any VOR's in Norfolk!

it was definitely norfolk - I took that on a trip to titchwell

I have photos of those from men in black that the bug went for when he tried to go home I just can't find them at the moment.

I have...

Taken a few years ago. I saw an orange object tumbling through the night sky and have no idea what it was? Its at the top of this frame about two thirds along.... looks like an orange coloured streak..... Still don't know what it was? :shrug:

So many stars! Our galaxy and a UFO by SteveP!, on Flickr

When I was about 12yrs, my friends aunty said she saw a UFO, and gave us directions, after about 2 miles we found this, :D we thought it real, so we decided to have a look around underneath there was a trap door, so we went inside, everyone was stopping on the road to have a look, then all of a sudden the Door started to open, ***** ourselves thought the aliens had come back, busted :LOL: turned out it was a new type home, they were building, they just laughed and told us about it and sent us on our way

7783494840_834478b579.jpg

Last edited:
didnt you already post that dave ?

Shot over the Isle of Wight on the way to Jersey, hmm, cough cough.

Dont know why there's no image? Maybe its being blocked? Ill try again lateeeeerrrrrrrrrrr.

yep - years ago i captured this flying saucer on the ground in norfolk

Were you anywhere near an airfield when you saw this? (It's a tacan beacon, a radio aid to navication for aircraft.)

UFO1.jpg

Were you anywhere near an airfield when you saw this? (It's a tacan beacon, a radio aid to navigation for aircraft.)

nope , but we were quite close to one of the bombing ranges on the wash - so its probably for navigation for aircraft running in to that

(although thats not as much fun as the flying saucer theory ;) )

Last edited:
Back