Anyone Else Going To: "Build The Bismark"?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Just saw the ad for this on TV - What a bargain! - 50p for the first episode & then only another 139 episodes to collect at £4.99p - That's £694.11p :eek: for a large piece of ship shaped wood :puke: - Frightening thing appears to be that people buy this carp :wacky: - I'm holding out for the "Build The Titanic" which will have 340 episodes! :LOL:
Paul ;)

Tried to explain this to my kids - "but Dad, its only £4.99 every couple of weeks..." :bang: :bang: :bonk: :bonk:

I'm waiting for 'Sink the Titanic' which will be 1 issue with instructions on how to create your own iceberg :)

I thought to myself OMG I would probably be dead by the time I had built it.

My wife started collecting a home furnishing magazine collection called the counrty look and it took nearly 5 years, the newsagent congratulated her on being the only customer in wh smiths to get the full set including binders.

we have also collected, the BBc Tracy beaker magazine, 2 full collections for each of my daughters, but thats girls, they do stuff like that, as for me, the Bismark would be sunk before it was even built.

My grandad helped sink it the first time round, and he would not be too happy to see it being rebuilt :LOL:

I'm waiting for 'Sink the Titanic' which will be 1 issue with instructions on how to create your own iceberg :)

Is it 2 ice cubes in a glass of whisky :D

One of my boys has just collected a human body one,(his gran bought it for him) it made a great big skeleton - only problem is I tried putting it together and he had already had a go and broke half the bits. Oh well anyone want a brain ?

Just buy the Tamiya plastic one. Looks great. Bought it for my brother two years ago to replace one I smashed when we were kids - he'd never forgiven me and in arguments would always say at some point "...and you sank my bloody Bismark!"

He built it in 2 days and it now has pride of place in his bathroom. Though one girlfriend did ask why he had a Nazi ship in there... (Bi-iiiig Swastika on the fo'csle deck).

At least it wasn't the "Graf Spee"..... that got scuppered... ;) At least you can attack this one with Airfix aircraft! :LOL:

140 issues say @ 1 a week for the 140 weeks it's going take the best part of 2.6 years to complete. :thinking: Total madess :bonk: :bonk: :bang:

:agree: . . . . and if every fortnight, thats FIVE YEARS!!! :LOL: plenty of time for a lot of really crucial pieces to be lost up the hoover!!! :wacky: :bonk: :bang: , count me out on that one :LOL:

Back