Anyone for a silly debate/moan ???

i ride a motorcycle.
is this a reasonable excuse to wear leather in public?.
i,m going to bed now.

If you wish to wear leather in public a 'helmet' is more socially acceptable than displaying a 'camel's toe'

So yes - get a motorcycle!

DD

Of course I read your profile - I'm psychotic not psychic !!!

Ok - so wearing tight clothing & getting all wet isn't manly I have to agree

But I note you didn't agree, and more tellingly disagree, to my comment that you must agree men are superior?

DD

Didnt think I needed too...lol....it is clearly obvious that women are superior....you see women can survive without men (hard to believe i know.....).....but i ask you this can men survive without women ????? :eek:

Has this thread died a death so soon???

We haven't even touched on 'Disabled Parking' yet !!!

DD

Ok now let me recap then..................
hmmm that was enlightning
But tell me, if you could be a woman for a day what would you do?

I asked a friend that once and he said Oh thats easy I would just lay about all day and play with myself...........
Hmm no change there then I said I thought he might like to get out and do something interesting :shrug:
Like disable the parking signs?

Should voting be made mandatory - but with an option to vote for "none of the above" ?

I strongly believe it should be the opposite.....in a way.

I think all polling cards should have 10 relevent current affairs type questions on them. Get less than a certain percentage correct and your vote doesn't count. This would stop all the votes being cast on the basis of historical allegiances, pretty boy MP's, promises that never materialise and "Maggie sacked my dad" mentality.

Bob

I strongly believe it should be the opposite.....in a way.

I think all polling cards should have 10 relevent current affairs type questions on them. Get less than a certain percentage correct and your vote doesn't count. This would stop all the votes being cast on the basis of historical allegiances, pretty boy MP's, promises that never materialise and "Maggie sacked my dad" mentality.

Bob

Oooo thats a dodgy one Bob especially for an "off the wall discussion"
That will also preclude a percentage of the population on the grounds of perhaps being in the "less educated sector" :nono:

But lets fight fire with fire and say does it matter ?

Oooo thats a dodgy one Bob especially for an "off the wall discussion"
That will also preclude a percentage of the population on the grounds of perhaps being in the "less educated sector" :nono:

But lets fight fire with fire and say does it matter ?

You can't drive a car until you prove you are proficient to do so.
You can't be a doctor until you qualify.
You can't be a pilot until you've learnt what to do.

Every man and his dog can help decide the long term future of a country and its population......:shrug:

Bob:wave:

Okay - so if I get it so far...

We're ignoring the coppers comment

Women can talk sense about crap, but nothing serious

Canon users suffer mental incapacity

The D3 is brill

And max factor does nothing for my wrinkles! ;)

Just had the craic with copper, I reckon he was about 10, total prick, I told him so, went and got my donor and he was waiting, asked me what I called him, I told him again and he agreed ???????? WTF

Every man and his dog can help decide the long term future of a country and its population......:shrug:
Bob:wave:

As much as I would love to "play with you" Bob its gonna get heavy and it getting too late for that :D
So I will just answer Matt's question its easier (y)

THe classic:
What came first chicken or egg?

Sorted (y)

the-chicken-and-the-egg.jpg

Good one Diddy, great thread.

Too often I post stuff on here, thinking i'm writing in a sensible, constructive manner only for someone to get the wrong end of the stick because I'm writing in my own way, and then we exchange words and everyone falls out and there's bad feeling.

I'm sick and tired of the anonymity of internet forums breeding bumptiousness in members and the way there's a condesending attitude from some senior members towards anyone who dares to disagree with them on something they themselves have a limited knowledge of.

So, to that point I ask....

"Is it right to covert another man's albatross?"

Last edited:
Which would you rather have.......

A horses tail, or a camels hump. Answer....and discuss
(I love Men Behaving Badly style questions :D)

Camel's hump every time. Much more of a talking point than a tail. It'll be obvious and when the conversation gets dull, you can always turn round and say "have you seen my hump, it's off a camel you know?"

More to the point, which would you raher have:

A) A potato growing out of your crotch

or

B) A potato growing out of your bum

Scrap that. Who would win a fight between Wizbit and Roy Wood from Wizard?

Regarding the police debate - my friend applied for the police and got turned down - because he wasnt gay or asian and got told to re-apply in six months time....
Now....what do you make of that?
[he has now been accepted]

So, your friend is now a gay Asian? Blimey, the lengths people will go to for a job...

lol I thought that too specialman.

As for the camel or horsetail. I grant you your argument about it being a talking point, but a hump is useless when the flies are buzzing around you.
And you certainly can't play the violin with one.

Marcel, to true, too true

Okay, if it was a choice between a sea lion's flipper (just one) or a baboon's inflated bottom cheeks, which one would you have?

Regarding the police debate - my friend applied for the police and got turned down - because he wasnt gay or asian and got told to re-apply in six months time....

Now....what do you make of that?

[he has now been accepted]

So it took him 6 months to become a gay Asian then?

:shrug:

DD

Marcel, to true, too true

Okay, if it was a choice between a sea lion's flipper (just one) or a baboon's inflated bottom cheeks, which one would you have?

And I thought I was 'out there' !!!

You're... :nuts::nuts::nuts:

:LOL:

Good on yer

Now then, :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Got to be the Baboon's botty as I just love arsing about, though sometimes I think I have the one-flipper as I seem to be going around in circles

DD

Back to the voting point

Many many years ago in school we watched a short film about the people of Britain, and in it was some unbelievably pompous ass (aristocrat of some minor order) who'd never been in a shop, driven himself around or cooked so much as a boiled egg

His view was that us 'normal' folk were in fact too thick to be given the vote and that only his 'sort' should be allowed to decide who runs the country and how

Naturally, at the time we all wanted to give him a good kicking, but lately... I'm not so sure he was wrong !!!!!!!

What really made me think that way was when the Blairs had their new baby while in office, and the Labour lead jumped quite a few points in the opinion polls because of it :bang::bang::bang:

DD

I think I'd have to go with the baboons arse I think. While the flipper could be useful when swimming (I suck at swimming), or slapping random naughty children in the supermarket, while you have your hands full (and can thus deny it)...
I think the baboons arse will be more beneficial, especially for sitting down on uncomfortable and hard seats.

Back