anyone getting a ps3?

Me? never! I have not seen why i would need any kind of gameing thingy, would sooner be doing far more interesting things. Spent £25 on a pair of roller skates this week £400 less than a PS3, a lot more fun, better exercise and I can keep the whole street in hysterics when i fall over!!! now thats value for money :LOL:

I'm into Multiplayer/Clan stuff and for that reason alone i'll stick with the 360. Xbox live is where it's at imo.

Oh and there is the small matter of The Master Chief to look forward to.

Me? never! I have not seen why i would need any kind of gameing thingy, would sooner be doing far more interesting things. Spent £25 on a pair of roller skates this week £400 less than a PS3, a lot more fun, better exercise and I can keep the whole street in hysterics when i fall over!!! now thats value for money :LOL:

Now , if you could get Joe on rollerskates , that would be very entertaining indeed :D

Now , if you could get Joe on rollerskates , that would be very entertaining indeed :D

I did ask if he wanted some!!! :D

you can probably guess the reply i got :eek: :eek: :eek:

I still haven't worn my playstation 1 out yet.....never had a psp or a ps2

don't think i'll be rushing out to buy a 3 !

Yeah im getting one. I didnt do my home work during school coz I loved my mega drive and bike riding too much. I havent been into computers games for about 10 years now. I got a ps2 a few years after it was launched but never half played a game on it. My mate got a ps3 and the F1 game is brilliant.

I got the money now so I am gonna get one and hopefully drill some enjoyment back into my life that isnt all about photography. Time to stare at a different screen for hours I think.

i cracked. a few vouchers and saved coupons and the price was far more palletable. Apparntly 165000 people bought one over the weekend too...games are excellent, PSN is very good, shop is ace, and bluray is very good. And it doesnt sound like a hoover....

mine isnt any louder than my pc, which is quiet, and only very slightly louder when the fan is running at full tilt while having a blast around Resistance

i paid the grand sum of £275, and £40 for the 2 games...

Thats good, there are currently laods on Ebay brand new for less than retail price, some as low as £350!

Back