Anyone going to the SWPP convention?

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm going today, never been before, few bits of gear I want to look at.
On my way now to get a train from Huntingdon, hopefully a worthwhile trip

Off again there today, like to see what's new

Anybody else having a look?

I was planning to have a look round this afternoon. If want to have a moan about everything that's wrong with Orient at the moment instead I reckon I'll be there about midday.

@ranarama Sorry Neil, didn't see your reply and got on a train at nine from Huntingdon?

Did you get there and if so what did you reckon?

Lot more printing, framing, photobooks etc this year I thought, some good show prices to be had though.

I only bought some paper, got a few ideas for some other stuff though involving clamps, ballhead and various other little bits and probably a Dremel

Afraid I would need more than a couple of hours to talk about the O's problems. Really looking grim (again) and can see them ending up over Hackney Marshes on the bottom rung of the ladder.

Remember bunging my pocket money in a bucket collection in the sixties to help keep them going, very sad state of affairs.

Cheers
Rich

@tijuana taxi No worries, I went but didn't hang around that long. I've not been to this one before but after the one at the NEC it all just felt a bit cramped and small. When I did want to speak to someone about lighting I was hanging around for ages so gave up in the end and came back with nothing.

Yeah, it's a shambles down there at the moment. I've only been once this season and it was so bad I just can't be bothered to go again. No doubt I will at some point though.

@tijuana taxi No worries, I went but didn't hang around that long. I've not been to this one before but after the one at the NEC it all just felt a bit cramped and small. When I did want to speak to someone about lighting I was hanging around for ages so gave up in the end and came back with nothing.

Yeah, it's a shambles down there at the moment. I've only been once this season and it was so bad I just can't be bothered to go again. No doubt I will at some point though.

If that was on the stand about Godox then I can but apologise, we were supposed to have one of us answering questions, ended up with 2 and a massive queue. If so happy to pm, if not hope you get the answers you need.

Mike

Back