Anyone got a Magic Mouse?

I haven't got one yet but will do next time I pop into the trafford centre! I really like the old mouse but the little scroll ball is a pain!

not yet - but I had a play with one in john lewis yesterday and will get one when I walk past the store on regent st. tomorrow!

Anyone got a Magic Mouse?

Yes, an old man gave me one, he said if I tickled it under the chin, I would have three wishes and........

.........oh hang on :thinking:

Got one today - Its nice, but the two finger gesture feature is difficult to perform reliably.
Be warned, you have to download a file to get it to work, even with Snow Leopard. There is no mention of this in the instructions. The best thing about it is that it gives iPhone like momentum to any scrolling you do. Overall, its much nicer than the "Mighty Mouse"

Hoping to get one of these when I go to Milton Keynes next Monday, I've got used to the mighty mouse, but that scroll wheel is a nightmare!

Hoping to get one of these when I go to Milton Keynes next Monday, I've got used to the mighty mouse, but that scroll wheel is a nightmare!

Pick me one up while you're there. :D

How good is that Apple store in MK although it can be a nightmare to get served sometimes. Last time I went I deliberately arrived 5 minutes before opening time to find it already open and mobbed.

Yes, i've had one for a couple of weeks now. It's so much better than the mighty mouse, scrolling works a treat, just a slight flick and you can be at the top/bottom of a long webpage. Also works great for scrolling around in photoshop.

Pick me one up while you're there. :D

How good is that Apple store in MK although it can be a nightmare to get served sometimes. Last time I went I deliberately arrived 5 minutes before opening time to find it already open and mobbed.

I could certainly let you know if they have one (after I've bought mine :D)

TBH, last time I went there I had no interest in Apple or their products.. :thinking:

Think it'll be a bit more interesting this time :geek:

Just downloaded 10.6.2 two finger gestures now work reliably - I'm loving this mouse.

Back