Anyone got their D300 yet?

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
I got a call from Grays that I've not returned yet...

Mine tomorrow I hope!

Need to get to Jacobs pretty early though if I want it :bang:

If anyone wants to see their D200 once their D300 arrives send me a PM -- i'm in the market for one :)

Ohh, and be sure to pose some photos with your D300, you lucky people :/

Not ordered a D300, but have got a D3 on order. Hope they turn up next Friday. Its going to be a good few weeks for Nikon shooters :)

I cant justify the extra cash for the D300.
For me, there isn't enough of a leap performance, or any new features that I desperately need to trade up from my D200.
The D3 would be nice,the high ISO performance looks simply amazing, but Id rather spend the three grand on glass.
Cant wait to see some images from both cameras tho.

I brought a D70 after a mate showed me one! As far as I'm aware I don't know anyone who has a D300!

I'm really interested in seeing how well this camera preforms at high ISO's. The noise on my D80 is really tempting me to upgrade next year.

Loads of people reporting they have picked them up in the US. Not many have got one here yet.

^^ Thanks for the link. I think that has clinched it. A birthday present to myself in feb me thinks.

I've just had a call from my local dealer to say that mine is in. I will be collecting it in the morning :)

Good luck guys! I've had a couple of calls from shops today but, for now, I'm gonna stick with my D200.

I bought the 17-55 f/2.8 last Friday so I think I've spent my allowance for now...

:)

Back