Anyone had dealings with Purelygadgets?

Name
Trevor
Edit My Images
No
Been searching on camerapricebuster for a Nikon 85mm lens, 'purelygadgets.co.uk' came up with the best price.

I understand this company only sells on-line.Has anyone had dealings with them?

Thanks

Having spoken to them I decided against using them. They didn't out and out confirm that they were grey imports, but they deliberatley Ignored the question "Is the Nikon Warranty Valid".

So I decided to take my business elsewhere. Others have dealt with them and have had good results, but it seems when things go wrong their customer support is crap.

Having spoken to them I decided against using them. They didn't out and out confirm that they were grey imports, but they deliberatley Ignored the question "Is the Nikon Warranty Valid".

So I decided to take my business elsewhere. Others have dealt with them and have had good results, but it seems when things go wrong their customer support is crap.

I'll take mine also,thanks for sharing your experiences with them.

Thought it too good to be true beating most other suppliers by £200.00 on this lens.

Over to the shopping forum we go....

Bought and ipod off there 160GB classic for RRP price of £200 GREAT VALUE
Ordered it on the monday and received on the wednesday

Very good packaging i should think a camera would be better

Bought and ipod off there 160GB classic for RRP price of £200 GREAT VALUE
Ordered it on the monday and received on the wednesday

Very good packaging i should think a camera would be better

Yes they do seem to be a bit hit and miss reading the other comments!
Glad your purchase was OK though.

I've used them in the past to buy a JVC HD camcorder & had no problems

but...

I'm looking now for a Sigma 24-70 lens & they're doing it for a good price so I emailed them and asked them specifically if it was imported via Sigma UK so it would be covered by their 3 year warranty.....

We would like to advise you that all products from PurelyGadgets are covered by a free, in-house 18 months warranty from the receipt of your order. You can register your warranty at www.purelygadgets.co.uk. Please remember to print out a copy of the warranty confirmation and keep it safe. It will be needed, should there be any repairs required during the warranty period.

I've got no problems with 'grey' imports (they save me money :))but I wish they'd not ****** about with their replies

I've used them in the past to buy a JVC HD camcorder & had no problems

but...

I'm looking now for a Sigma 24-70 lens & they're doing it for a good price so I emailed them and asked them specifically if it was imported via Sigma UK so it would be covered by their 3 year warranty.....

I've got no problems with 'grey' imports (they save me money :))but I wish they'd not ****** about with their replies

Agree,they do stop short of proper answers?

Last edited:
Back