Anyone have a plan B on matchdays

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
Chances are my match could be off tommorow.. I am going through the fixtures looking for games that might not be effected... Too late to apply for league games so looking non league away from cheshire/merseyside as they ahve snow...

Anyone else go all out to get a match or is it game off, feet up?

Generally if one is off, they're all off in my experience, up here at least where there is only a small number of clubs to choose from. As there are no leagues games for me this weekend I was hoping to get back to one of the non-league teams up here, but frozen pitches have put paid to that.

I have a list of telephone numbers, landline and mobile of every single club ive ever attended pre programmed into my home phone and my mobile so if the game im covering is off im only a phonecall away from finding one on, unless theyre all off which is more than likely tomorrow

Yeagh I guess location and how far to travel comes into it... your right about the one off all off... However the worse weather seems to be cheshire/merseyside... I ahve merseyside to my right and manchester to my left which gives me a good range...

First is get a list of possibles...then contct pic desks and see who would be interested in what....Gotta try and get summat :)

was ment to be going to the Rangers - St Mirren game but Ibrox has some burst pipes in one of the stand areas so the game has been canceled.So I wll have to hide or I will be dragged christmas shopping.

It's looking like my game should be on. It's been over a month since the team last played, so will be good to get back into things. It's one of only 2 games in the sfl to be certain to go ahead (we play at the national stadium which helps).

There may only be 5 or 6 games on in the whole of Scotland, so maybe a decent payday out of it as well.

Back