Anyone heard of Triggertrap....

Snooky

Suspended / Banned
Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone use/heard of trigger trap app and device to use with their cameras?

Any good results from it at all, just looking into it before buying something else to add to the gadget list.

Ace, cheers for the useful info on it!
So it just replaces what would be a shutter release that would be used in place of this?

Off to make a purchase I think!

Yep use one with my A7R, lots of options to control the camera, really good bit of kit.

Just ordered one for my Olympus gear as there is currently 10% off with the discount code REDDITOR , I got stung a bit for international postage but for those of you in the UK it could be a good time to pick one up and save a few quid - TriggerTrap

The ADA system should be out soon, I ordered it a looking time ago off a kickstarter. Looks to be a very impressive piece of kit

Yes can't wait till they release the Ada, hope it worth the long wait

I've got the early TTv1 (which the Ada replaces) and the iPhone dongles. Great gadgets, though I don't use them nearly enough, so can't justify replacing the TTv1 with the Ada, but I've used the TTv1 for capturing lightning (light trigger), laser triggering & sound triggering

https://www.flickr.com/search/?sort=relevance&text=triggertrap&user_id=90098259@N00

The owners are active on twitter etc so respond to feature requests, so I know I badgered the CEO for the ND Calculator in the iPhone app

Back