Anyone here understand Indian languages?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Whilst it would pointless to pursue, I'm very curious to know what they're talking about with one of my images as their background scene?

The particular image is currently on licence, but that was to a company for use only in Budapest.

[YOUTUBE]rMaVEqcGGOM[/YOUTUBE]

Ahhh sorry !!!
I didn't think to click through to YouTube :bonk:,

I'll ask for you tomorrow :)

SarahLee,

You will need someone who speaks tamil or is from South India to confirm what he is saying as most Indians would understand Hindi but not tamil. I understand Hindi and Gujarati but not Tamil. Sorry cannot be of help.

Regards

Kev

Last edited:
Thanks Kev,

I didn't know enough about Indian languages to identify which one it was, so that helps narrow down who I need to ask. I know that we have two Hindi speakers (which is now going to be no help at all) but our offshore office is in Chennai and we have a couple of the guys over with us at the moment, so we may be in luck.

I'll give it a try once they get in (still a bit early).

I can understand hindi, but he is talking either in Tamil or Malayam. Its a big TV network in India.

One of the TP members 'Anand' may be able to help. I believe his of South Indian origin

I can definitely get somone to hear and translate. may take a couple of days

Thanks, it doesn't have to be a full transcribe or anything like that, I'd just like to know the main gist of it, more out of curiosity than anything else.

If you have an iPhone you could try google translate and see if that can do it a chunk at a time?

In the meantime here is some program overview text. It won't leave you any the wiser but I'd be interested if you ever find out what "vivacious grapples" are. :)

If you have an iPhone you could try google translate and see if that can do it a chunk at a time?
Unfortunately it doesn't work as spoken word for Tamil only text. Good try though thanks :)

In the meantime here is some program overview text. It won't leave you any the wiser but I'd be interested if you ever find out what "vivacious grapples" are. :)

:LOL:

Thanks, it doesn't have to be a full transcribe or anything like that, I'd just like to know the main gist of it, more out of curiosity than anything else.

Just heard back from my friend

Basically, it's all about horses, how they are treated in this world and how they perceive it

Back