Anyone in animation business?

Name
Peng
Edit My Images
No
Hello Chaps,

I want to hire some studios to make a series of animation videos. I am not familiar with this business at all. If by any chance you know about it, I do have quite a few questions to ask....

Thanks!

We used Cartoon Media for our stuff (if that is the style you are referring to)

Hello Chaps,

I want to hire some studios to make a series of animation videos. I am not familiar with this business at all. If by any chance you know about it, I do have quite a few questions to ask....

Thanks!

I know someone who works in this field, can get his contact details if you like? Nice guy, will more than likely be happy to answer any questions you have. He's done music videos, adverts for eurostar and the like.

We are thinking about starting with a series of high quality Chinese nursery rhymes, and see how people react. Then we might continue with some traditional/educational ancient stories. So it is more like cultural spreading ideas. At the moment, open to 2D or 3D options.

We also thought about chinese studios, but we had some concern about it.

I know someone who works in this field, can get his contact details if you like? Nice guy, will more than likely be happy to answer any questions you have. He's done music videos, adverts for eurostar and the like.
It would be good to have his contact details if not too much trouble. Cheers!

Back