Anyone keeping an eye out for a new Fuji X100 or Ricoh GR?

Name
'Gramps'
Edit My Images
No
Fuji X100iv rumoured to be announced on Tuesday and successor to Ricoh GR iii rumoured “soon”.
Anyone interested?

Fuji X100iv rumoured to be announced on Tuesday and successor to Ricoh GR iii rumoured “soon”.
Anyone interested?

Finger in ears... la, la, la... Dont need it!

Actually happy with by V, not sure I would swap anytime soon, it does all I need

Oh dear, I've just bought a X100F and finally scratched my Fuji itch. Hopefully I don't regret the decision! :ROFLMAO:

Not moved to try it personally, I saw the video produced by Clifton Cameras {filmed around Bath) and it seemed to sum it up as 'alright'.
I will be keeping an eye out for the successor to the Ricoh GR iii though ... next month???

Just as a comment, I have had the the Ricoh Caplio GX100 since launch (2007) very small and 100% reliable and it is still perfectly operational and still on the same battery after all these years (I have had to charge it of course lol). I have not babied it rather it has been out in awful weather and sea spray and baking hot sun - Great build quality (just mustn't treat it rough) and no front 'protection' filter either :eek:- it is all fine. I guess the older, present and forthcoming GR series are just as amazing if not better that my little old GX100. Oh, and the slide-on electronic viewfinder has proved its worth in the blazing sun when the screen was simply not viewable, this viewfinder pivots from horizontal up to vertical when on the hot shoe and can be toggled between the screen and it for viewing. I do keep mine a small Pelicase when not in use. Fab little thing with great memories and photos. I might give any new GR a closer look in due course :) .

GR3 Special Edition with coloured lens ring, coming soon.

:p

Back