Anyone live near to Durdle Door

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
I am thinking of having a short break and fancy photographing the Jurrasic Coast (Durdle Door)

M main interest is Long exposure Seascapes Black & White.

Just been looking for some decent B&B in Lulworth as this has been suggested as the best location to be at.

Curious to hear from anyone who actually lives in the area especially interested to hear what photo oppurtunities are available in this area.

When will you be having the break?

Personally i prefer the Jurassic coast in winter as i'm a sucker for shooting into the sun.

There are tons of locations around the Durdle Door/Man of war cove.

If you are planning on doing Kimmeridge bay i would strongly advise that you plan to shoot it around a hour before and a hour after LOW tide.

If i can be of any more help PM me.

I'm not sure whether I am allowed to do this or not (MODERATORS please remove if innappropriate) but i run workshops on the South Coast including the amazing Dorset coastline. The workshops are all based around coastal locations and about getting the image right in camera so we use alot of filters and usually end up doing long exposure work (it's a favourite of mine!)

If I can be of use please feel free to contact me helen@seelifethroughthelens.com

Back