East Anglia Anyone Local To Ipswich......

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, just a test the water kind of post to see if any like minded togs in the Ipswich area fancy arranging a meet / get together / day out etc etc .

I've been into my DSLR for a couple of years now but getting the motivation, setting aside time for myself to get out is a little bit tricky, thought It would be easier if there were other s in the same boat who needed an extra push to get out and shoot together - easier to bounce ides / styles etc when not on your tod.

Its really not a lonely hearts ad - just looking for other enthusiasts local to encourage each other...cheers!!

Hi Andrew,
Like you, I'm based in Ipswich though weekends only at the mo as I'm working full/time down in Kent.
Happy to meet up one weekend for a natter and make a plan.
John

Thanks for the contact John / Paul - away with work until Tuesday next week but would be good to meet up. Let me know any weekends that your about and we can go from there.

Cheers

Not too far away as you might guess. My recommendation is to join a photographic club. The Ipswich East Club is terrific. You'll not only meet new people at the club but if you get involved with the external competitions you'll meet photographers from all over the area and have great fun. You'll learn a great deal from club membership and your photography is bound to improve.

I'm only down the road from Ipswich although I'm a beginner so may not have too many ideas to offer!

Hi, just a test the water kind of post to see if any like minded togs in the Ipswich area fancy arranging a meet / get together / day out etc etc .

I've been into my DSLR for a couple of years now but getting the motivation, setting aside time for myself to get out is a little bit tricky, thought It would be easier if there were other s in the same boat who needed an extra push to get out and shoot together - easier to bounce ides / styles etc when not on your tod.

Its really not a lonely hearts ad - just looking for other enthusiasts local to encourage each other...cheers!!

Pop a proposed meet up in the meeting thread Andrew with a few suggested dates/location and I'm sure people will come along.
I'm not that far away, living on the Essex/Suffolk border.

Back