Anyone own a D7500 ?

GTG

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
These seem to have very little popularity on here or perhaps still too expensive / new.

They seem attractive to me except the obvious 1 card slot and price tag.

Are there any owners here or perhaps its just not enough of an upgrade on the d7200 for any interest

IMO it will not be popular, I would wait for the price to drop.

Reactions: GTG
It seems to me the D7x00 series was lucky it came out in a time that there wasn't a true D300/s replacement - so it received such Nikon semi pro features as dual card slot, grip support etc.

Now the D500 has come out, there isn't a need for the D7500 to have such features and has gone back to the level that the D80/90 cameras used to be.

Seems the D7200 offers far better value for money at the moment!

What bothers me most is they have not upgraded the AF to full cross type.

If they had done that I would probably have bought one.

The 8fps, metering system and 50 raw buffer is very attractive

How is the camera going to communicate with the grip, given there is no bottom port on a D7500?
No idea. But a grip is there which offers additional battery capacity. If in doubt check it out on the Nikon website :)i

No idea. But a grip is there which offers additional battery capacity. If in doubt check it out on the Nikon website :)i
Just had a look, no mention on their site of a grip when you click on D7500 accessories. Not that it matters to me as unlikely to be buying one! :)

Back