Anyone own a K&F Concept Travel Tripod?

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
Looking at getting one of these to take to Canada with me this Summer and wondered if anyone had one and what they thought of it?

My first thought was to go for a Manfrotto BeFree but for the price the K&F looks decent too.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

I've no experience of their Tripods but I've got a couple of lens adapters made by K&F concept which do seem to be very well made. Not much of a comparison to a tripod I know but I was surprised at the overall quality for a cheap product.

If you're buying from Amazon returns should be easy if it seems like it is not going to do the job for you?

I've no experience of their Tripods but I've got a couple of lens adapters made by K&F concept which do seem to be very well made. Not much of a comparison to a tripod I know but I was surprised at the overall quality for a cheap product.

If you're buying from Amazon returns should be easy if it seems like it is not going to do the job for you?

Yeah it'll be from Amazon! Good to know they produce a decent product though thanks Craig!

Last edited:

The only thing that puts me off about the Neewer one is the plate screw for the camera, there doesn't seem to be a anything other than the screw to actually screw it in? I'm used to having like a D-Screw or twist nut built into the plate?

The only thing that puts me off about the Neewer one is the plate screw for the camera, there doesn't seem to be a anything other than the screw to actually screw it in? I'm used to having like a D-Screw or twist nut built into the plate?
Mine has a D-Nut screw in
Deffo worth the £25 saving over the K&F,
Worst case it does come without the D-Screw then just send it back,
But pretty sure they all have them these days

https://flic.kr/p/21y7vHu

Last edited:
Same as Craig higher up the thread, no experience at all with the tripod, but I have one of their backpacks. If all of their gear is of a similar quality to this excellent rucksack, then you should be very happy. Quality is absolutely fantastic

I've both except my K&F is the smaller TM2235, but its definitely a notch up in quality of fit and finish, legs are smooth, ball head is excellent, whereas the legs are stiff and finished with a kind of fake carbon weave etching on my newer (both mine are slightly different models in that they are twist lock legs instead of snap locks)
For the money the K&F is hard to beat.

mine came today so not used it yet it looks ok, got mine for Scotland wish I was going to Canada last time I was there was 82

Thanks for all the replies thus far!

mine came today so not used it yet it looks ok, got mine for Scotland wish I was going to Canada last time I was there was 82

Let me know how you get on with it!

Mine has a D-Nut screw in
Deffo worth the £25 saving over the K&F,
Worst case it does come without the D-Screw then just send it back,
But pretty sure they all have them these days

https://flic.kr/p/21y7vHu

Plumped for this in the end, arrived yesterday, first impressions are decent, it's a touch heavier than I was expecting but seems sturdy enough to be considered a travel tripod! Loved the little bag ontop of the ball head too!

Plumped for this in the end, arrived yesterday, first impressions are decent, it's a touch heavier than I was expecting but seems sturdy enough to be considered a travel tripod! Loved the little bag ontop of the ball head too!
They’re great for what they cost,
I’m just deciding on what gimbal head to get now to attach to it so it takes my 600mm

Back