Anyone seen any bargain 430EXIIs?

Edit My Images
Yes
Am on the hunt for one and would happily buy a well cared for one but am forever missing them in the for Sale section.

Anyone seen a good price for them?

Join the club! :D
I'm watching one on ebay and a few mark 1's.
I was gutted when the one on here recently went for £100.

Last edited:
Join the club! :D
I'm watching one on ebay and a few mark 1's.
I was gutted when the one on here recently went for £100.

Tell me about it. I nearly peed my pants.:(

I got mine off eBay
cost £170
Not too bad I thought, very good flash, just wish I had like the 530 or the 580 to use it off camera too :)

I got mine off eBay
cost £170
Not too bad I thought, very good flash, just wish I had like the 530 or the 580 to use it off camera too :)

The prices on ebay are getting silly.
The MK I's and MK II I am watching are currently close to the best retail prices I can find.

I have two 430 Ex Mark II flashes for sale, used once - literally as new. Selling them for £175.00 each which is better than current retail. I will list them once my current for sale threads have closed or you can PM me. I also have a 580 EX II which I will sell for £295.00.

Pete.

I have two 430 Ex Mark II flashes for sale, used once - literally as new. Selling them for £175.00 each which is better than current retail. I will list them once my current for sale threads have closed or you can PM me. I also have a 580 EX II which I will sell for £295.00.

Pete.

Amazon do it for £172

Does the 420 EX still have any value? I've got one left over from my Canon film days that just sits in a cupboard.....

Amazon do it for £172

Thanks for the heads up :)
I have been checking camerapricebuster quite frequently and if I remeber correctly, Amazons previous price was £218.
I've now ordered one for guaranteed delivery by tues 1 pm :)

Have you tried Kerso?

I contacted Ian about them a couple of weeks ago and the 430EX II wasn't available at the time.

I contacted Ian about them a couple of weeks ago and the 430EX II wasn't available at the time.

So have I and he only has the 580.

If you can afford it, I would grab one while amazon still have stock.
They are even cheaper than camerabox before they recently raised the price.

They sometimes appear on Amazon marketplace. I had a habit of looking a couple of times a week and eventually managed to get one for £120 - needless to say I was really really pleased! These things have gone up so much recently, they used to be available for £160.

Back