Anyone taken the plunge and upgraded to 2020

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wondering if anyone in TP Land has taken the plunge and upgraded to PS2020? In the past there always seems to have been teething problems with new Adobe updates and upgrades, plugins going missing and things like that. When I grow a pair and pluck up the courage to upgrade, I'm hoping that 2020 is a simple and straightforward change.

Having watched loads of videos on YT the new and improved features found in 2020 appear to be well worth having.

Yes done with no problems, LR set up a new catalogue but that was all.
The new object select tool is great, I have not gone further than that so far

Yes done with no problems, LR set up a new catalogue but that was all.
The new object select tool is great, I have not gone further than that so far

That's good to hear, thanks for sharing. Did the update take long and have you any idea what extra space it took up?

Last edited:
That's good to hear, thanks for sharing. Did the update take long and have you any idea what extra space it took up?
Took about 20 mins from memory, it does ask if you want it to remove the old version so I have no idea what extra space it took up

I noticed today that the google version of FX (can`t remember the name) doesn`t automatically add itself to 2020. Topaz and On1 did. But I just copied it across from 2019 and it`s all good (y)

Thanks for the help, really appreciated.

yeah upgrade each time but not really tried the new one out yet

Thanks Paul. Do all your plug ins work? Seen reports that some of the "NIK" collections seem to get lost in the process.

I didn't get the choice, it just upgraded but it seems good so far

Still hanging back at the minute.

Looking on the Adobe Support Community, there seem to be quite a few people with problems but I guess that with all the millions of subscribers to Photoshop there are bound to be some hit problems.

Back