Anyone tried www.tvdeals.tv?

Name
call me anyhting u want
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry not photography related but anybody bought anything from them? I ordered this last week, my Card got charged but I haven't received any confirmation email, my order still shows "processing" on their website, no answer to 3 emails I've sent.

Sorry not photography related but anybody bought anything from them? I ordered this last week, my Card got charged but I haven't received any confirmation email, my order still shows "processing" on their website, no answer to 3 emails I've sent.

Hmm sounds a little fishy :confused: I'm afraid iv not used them though...hope it all turns out ok!

You could always ask someone to knock on their door...

TV Deals
67 Gap Road
London
SW19 8JA

They seem to be very picky about where they deliver to, maybe you're in a no-go area.

TV Deals
67 Gap Road
London
SW19 8JA

I know they have a London address, but I don't know anyone in London unless someone from the forum is nearby and willing to just check if the shop at that address exists.

They seem to be very picky about where they deliver to, maybe you're in a no-go area.

My postcode is not included in their "no go" area.

Why would someone who bought the Ab King pro also purchase Duo Concealer, Debbie Meyer Green Bags and Mineral Foundation Latte Shade?

That's near my dads house... I might check it out for you next weekend, if you want?

TV Deals
67 Gap Road
London
SW19 8JA

Judging by the number of businesses registered at that address it's just a mail drop/warehousing facility. The website itself has the registrant's details hidden from a whois search.

That's near my dads house... I might check it out for you next weekend, if you want?

Oh yes please if you could. Thanks is advance.

Judging by the number of businesses registered at that address it's just a mail drop/warehousing facility. The website itself has the registrant's details hidden from a whois search.

I wish I did a thorough search about the website befor ordering.

If it was me, I'd refuse delivery when it turns up and claim the money back from my cc company.

Let us know how you get on

If it was me, I'd refuse delivery when it turns up and claim the money back from my cc company.

Let us know how you get on

Well, I've received an email from them last night saying it will be "dispatched by next week" (assuming this week as it was Sunday when they emailed me).

I've emailed them back asking for cancellation and refund.

How do I claim from the cc company? Under what reason do I claim? Obviouly it will become my fault if I refuse delivery isn't it??

You could claim with the CC if it doesn't arrive after 30 days. If you refuse delivery then you might have more of a fight as the retailer didn't do anything wrong.

Your other option is to return it under the Distance Selling Regs but again you'll have to wait for the retailer to issue the refund.

Best bet is that they cancel the order and refund, is there a CS number you can reach them on?

I have mistaken the tvdeals website with tv shopping direct which advertise on the telly and sell some identical items.

Just a quick update, I receieved an email from tvdeals on Tuesday saying they have sent the item using Parcelforce48 and should be with me after 2 days. Well it has arrived today (Thursday). The box looked like it wasn't handled carefully, and some rusty joints on the item itself.
Based on my experience with them, I will never even go to their website again.

Time to test if it works on my beer belly :shake:

What made me really happy today is that I also received a brand spanking new EF28 1.8 USM from amazon :D!

Back