Anyone use Warehouseexpress.com?

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
As per the title... does anyone buy kit from here regularly? Are they reliable? What's the customer service like?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm thinking of getting a 70-200 f/4 L IS lens from there as it's about £50 cheaper than Amazon and the reason I'm asking is that £700+ is a lot to spend at a site you've never bought from before or have no experience of. At least with Amazon, if something goes wrong you know that the chances of you getting your money back on a DOA are pretty good.

Is anyone able to vouch for this site? Good buying experience?

Thanks in advance.

Tim

All my dealings have been quick and troublefree.

Bob

I spend a couple of grand per annum with them on average and never had a problem. Excellent customer service and good prices. If you have a query you can usually get through to someone who knows what they are talking about.

My preferred supplier.

Excellent supplier. Aftercare service spot on. I bought 3 flash heads and one was faulty, quick phone call and a new one was on its way, the faulty one was picked up on delivery of replacement all within 24 hrs.

Spent loads with them, never any problems. (y)

My last couple of orders have been with them. No problems and quick delivery.

Not had to use their customer service so can't comment.

Check the item is actually in stock as I had to wait a few days from them to re-stock the item, otherwise excellent service.

^^^ good advice. As good as Warehouse Express maybe, their website stock levels don't appear to be 'live' levels. I've had a few instances whereby an item has shown as 'low stock' when in actual fact it's been 'out of stock'. This happened to me just this morning when trying to order a Manfrotto MN488RC4. The website is still showing 'low stock' yet I was told first thing on the phone this morning that they are out of stock.

If they were a ship they would be classed as 100A1 at Lloyds- the highest standard.

Another thumbs up for W/E, and as they are local to me I treat them as just another shop - turn up, try the goods, buy and walk out with it. Maybe this is why stock levels may be inaccurate at times.

Also, this weekend is the "Grand Opening" of their "new" larger shop area - you know, the one that has been open for a couple of weeks at least.... :)

Excellent service, I have ordered many items from them over the last couple of years. An example of their good service, would be my experience of buying a high value lens. Despite the fact that their website was showing low stock when I ordered my 70-200 2.8, they were actually out of stock. This was explained to me when I ordered (by phone) and I was given the option to cancel, as they only had an approximate delivery date of lenses from Japan. I chose to stay with them;

a) Because their prices were competitive.

b) Because they kept me informed at every stage of my order.

c) At the time they did buy now pay 12 months later.

When they had received their delivery of lenses, a message was left on my mobile, I had an email, and they phoned me on my home line. 1st class comms :clap:

I also received a call the day after delivery, to check that everything was ok.

Highly reccommended :D

Back