Anyone used camerahub.co.uk?

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Has anyone used camerahub.co.uk before? Website looks a bit shabby but it says everything is UK stock available for next day delivery. Just the prices scream grey import. I don't mind going grey as long as I know that going in and it's a good importer. Just wondering what people's experiences are, if any?

Trustpilot reviews look good but I get the feeling a lot of them aren't real, they all seem to be written in the same style, but that could just be me looking for something bad that isn't actually there.

Last edited:
Erm, this is the address 45 High Street, Repton, Derby, DE65 6GF
thumbnail.jpeg

Website says the address is

Suite 9, 20 Winchcombe Street,
Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire,
GL52 2LY

Registerd address is Repton in Derbyshire.

Telephone dialling code says Burton on Trent so are they in Cheltenham, Repton or Burton?

The website looks s***e.
They still have a new years sale on
Website is not secure

I'd run a mile.

Last edited:
Website says the address is

Suite 9, 20 Winchcombe Street,
Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire,
GL52 2LY

Registerd address is Repton in Derbyshire.

Telephone dialling code says Burton on Trent so are they in Cheltenham, Repton or Burton?

The website looks s***e.
They still have a new years sale on
Website is not secure

I'd run a mile.

It says the site is secure on Google Chrome. But yes the website is absolutely shocking. I guess as with most things if it looks too good to be true it probably is

If you want to go grey then you are far better of using one of the major importers like Panamoz / Efinity etc. i would avoid Camerahub.co.uk like the plague

fastest way to get ripped off buying photography gear ? find the cheapest one you can find on google

I'm not even sure they are the cheapest. I don't know what the OP is after but the Canon R5 with Adapter is £700 cheaper at Panamoz with a 3 year guarantee.

I was looking at the Tamron 100-400 lens. They're at £599 but it's only a tenner more on Panamoz. The event I wanted it for next weekend has just been put behind closed doors anyway so I'm in no rush

I was looking at the Tamron 100-400 lens. They're at £599 but it's only a tenner more on Panamoz. The event I wanted it for next weekend has just been put behind closed doors anyway so I'm in no rush

I'd definitely go with Panamoz. Their shipping is usually pretty quick despite coming from HK. My camera arrived within a week.

If want a 3 year warranty then go with panamoz, I went the e-inifinty route for my Tamron 100-400 as it was cheaper albeit with a 1 year warranty.

If want a 3 year warranty then go with panamoz, I went the e-inifinty route for my Tamron 100-400 as it was cheaper albeit with a 1 year warranty.

Whats your experience with the lens just out of interest? The reviews seem excellent, especially for the price but it’s always interesting to hear a real world example

Whats your experience with the lens just out of interest? The reviews seem excellent, especially for the price but it’s always interesting to hear a real world example

Between f/8-f/11 it is a cracking lens, have look at my Kingfisher photos on my flickr.
I want more reach and I plan on buying the Tamron 150-600 G2 but I won't sell the 100-400.

Between f/8-f/11 it is a cracking lens, have look at my Kingfisher photos on my flickr.
I want more reach and I plan on buying the Tamron 150-600 G2 but I won't sell the 100-400.

Looks a good performer, nice to see it used on an 80D as well, the same body as me. It's certainly better than my old Sigma 120-400 Sigma anyway

Looks a good performer, nice to see it used on an 80D as well, the same body as me. It's certainly better than my old Sigma 120-400 Sigma anyway

I paid less than £500 for mine from einifinity a few years ago and it was worth every penny.
I was contemplating getting another Canon 100-400 mk1, I had a theory that as a newer model, the Tamron should be very good.

If you search for a product by a single word (try headphone) you get to see that their database has multiple entries for the same camera. Thats odd enough to make me run a mile!

Back