Anyone used one of these?

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Picked this up today at a fair, it looked interesting. It uses 120 roll film, I've a few spare rolls to try it out with. Anyone know anything about it?

Nustyle.jpg

All the old box cameras are very similar in operation, I have an old Kodak which takes rather nice shots considering it has such a simple lens and shutter.

All the old box cameras are very similar in operation, I have an old Kodak which takes rather nice shots considering it has such a simple lens and shutter.

True, but I've not heard of 'Nustyle' before and you're right, box cameras operate in a similar way. My first box camera was a Coronet Ambassador, my dad gave it to me. I'd no idea how to use it (some things don't change!), I just pointed it and pressed the shutter. I got some good results if I remember, though it was down to pure luck on a sunny day.

Cannot recall the make but that type was the first camera I ever used.......it was my dad's and I was about 5 to 6yo (late 1950's) :)

PS as I recall the film was dropped off at the 'chemist' who was also the optician......those were the days.

Edit: found this page where is says the difference is in the spool (configuration) i.e. same as 120 but of a spool specific to these old cameras.

PPS I think it used 620 sized roll film but no idea without looking as to how that differs from 120 size???

Oops! Meant put edit here ;) link https://filmphotographyproject.com/...08/620-film-how-use-120-film-your-620-camera/

Last edited:
Back