Anyone used those dual backdrops (wall and floor)?

Name
Jamie
Edit My Images
No
I'm a big fan of the vinyl printed backdrops/floordrops etc for kids photography and I have always been aware of those that are a two piece including the backdrop and floordrop but I've steered clear because I can't picture how they would turn out.

There are some simple ones that have for example a wood floor and brick wall with nothing in the middle. There are also some which have a skirting board to divide them. In my mind if you don't have the corner in exactly the right place or if you take the picture from a slightly weird angle it's going to muck it up.

Has anyone ever tried one?

A friend has one and uses a piece of skirting board to cover where the wall ends and floor starts. This means she doesn't need to get it 100% as the skirting hides it.
Never thought about that.
Was looking at them last night and was thinking the same as connersz

I use the backdrops quite a bit... but the only floordorop I ever bought was a bit rubbish, it looked fake, was flimsy and was hard to get flat enough to be convincing. I find that 'proper' vinyl floors are so much more convincing and cheap too... have a look for 'vinyl floors' on eBay and you'll get a whole load of them (wood, stone etc.) that are cheap, realistic, loads better quality and roll up small for storage.

12314177_931581466879607_3055201947901504276_o.jpg
I'm a big fan of the vinyl printed backdrops/floordrops etc for kids photography and I have always been aware of those that are a two piece including the backdrop and floordrop but I've steered clear because I can't picture how they would turn out.

There are some simple ones that have for example a wood floor and brick wall with nothing in the middle. There are also some which have a skirting board to divide them. In my mind if you don't have the corner in exactly the right place or if you take the picture from a slightly weird angle it's going to muck it up.

Has anyone ever tried one?

I have a brick wall
https://www.facebook.com/734270699944019/photos/pcb.931581870212900/931581466879607/?type=3&theater

Back