Anyone used VentureDirect?

Shipped from Hong Kong.
Illegal imports.
Blatant disregard for UK consumer laws.
Average rating 2.2 out of 10 on TrustPilot.

Shipped from Hong Kong.
Illegal imports.
Blatant disregard for UK consumer laws.
Average rating 2.2 out of 10 on TrustPilot.

Illegal is a strong word to use have you proof it is Illegal?
I am taking it you mean Grey import. Being a trader yourself I guess you have a biased view.

Illegal is a strong word to use have you proof it is Illegal?
I am taking it you mean Grey import. Being a trader yourself I guess you have a biased view.
If you import stuff without paying VAT and import duty, that's illegal. That's what it seems is happening here. It's the same old pattern whereby they claim their prices include VAT, but by a strange coincidence the prices are just what you'd get if you excluded VAT.

I don't have a problem with grey market imports. I do have a problem with black market imports, and that's what we're looking at here.

But you don't need to argue with me. There's no point because I'm not the one who's asking whether they are legit. If you don't agree with me, then just ignore me, go ahead and buy.

If you import stuff without paying VAT and import duty, that's illegal. That's what it seems is happening here. It's the same old pattern whereby they claim their prices include VAT, but by a strange coincidence the prices are just what you'd get if you excluded VAT.

I don't have a problem with grey market imports. I do have a problem with black market imports, and that's what we're looking at here.

But you don't need to argue with me. There's no point because I'm not the one who's asking whether they are legit. If you don't agree with me, then just ignore me, go ahead and buy.
I was only pointing out you need to have proof it is illegal and it looks as if you only think it. I would not post openly statements such as that and put myself in a position of liable END.

Back