Anyone used Zenfolio?

I searched TP forum for "Zenfolio discounts" and happened upon this thread. If anyone would be so kind as to offer me one of their discount codes, I'd really appreciate it. I'm on the last days of my trial period and I can't see any other option that beats the ease and functionality it provides, so I've made up my mind to go with them (Plus it comes very well recommended by TP members too!)

I've given a couple away already so only fair to let someone else get theirs in.
Sure someone will send you one over soon enough. :)

I searched TP forum for "Zenfolio discounts" and happened upon this thread. If anyone would be so kind as to offer me one of their discount codes, I'd really appreciate it. I'm on the last days of my trial period and I can't see any other option that beats the ease and functionality it provides, so I've made up my mind to go with them (Plus it comes very well recommended by TP members too!)

Code sent Via PM
Cheers
Chris (y)

Another vote for Zenfolio.
It's worth noting that they're US based too, it's just that their UK/European offer is a little more advanced than SmugMug.
IMO, SmugMug may look slicker, but Zenfolio is easier to customise outside the standard template. And there are quite a few people jumping ship from SmugMug after they put their prices up!
Zenfolio also partner with Photobox for products and it all works wonderfully seamlessly :)

I have been playing around with the Zen and its very slick! Lots of options for clients, very versatile. You can make up your own price list, shows you the profit immediately. Also for client proofing members login , it just looks really smooth ! Happy so far !

I can send a Referral Code should anyone like one. Just PM so I see it sooner rather than later.

Di

hI could you send me a code for Zenfolio please. Also about using a lab to print photos for clients is there an option when the client orders for me to be able to print the copies out or not - do you have to go through another print lab?

N47-Q8V-1TG

Last edited:
What do you mean am option where the client prints for you?

You can choose the products to sell. You can choose to self fulfill on certain levels so the client orders and that's sent to you to choose your own preferred lab.

Hi,

I'm considering a move to zenfolio, if someone could send me a discount code it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Kenny G

Hi,

I'm considering a move to zenfolio, if someone could send me a discount code it would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Kenny G
I posted a code above.

N47-Q8V-1TG

Feel free to use that. Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry! Just realised I added a letter not there lol Now edited and this should be the correct code

N47-Q8V-1TG

I have used Zenfolio for three years now. To be honest I am not impressed. I am a full time professional earning a living from photography and Zenfolio falls short of what I require. I have found the site very slow, both when I am accessing the backend (via Virgin cable 150+mbps) and the front end as a customer. I sell prints online from the site, and had an issue with the quality of prints being supplied. Zenfolio customer service communicated directly with my clients telling them the problem was with the quality of my original photos, which was incorrect. I spoke to Zenfolio and they realised this wasn't correct, and then promptly gave the same message to the following clients who also has issues with the quality of prints. In the end I escalated to the director of customer services, but beyond refundin my print costs he clearly wasn't interested in finding the cause of the problem so I can no longer use the print service.I set it all up myself, it took a little getting used to and I find the templates OK but if you want something a little different you are stuck. They have put the subscription price up substantially since I first joined and they have made many times the annual subscription from me in selling fees, which are significant. I have the pro service which means I can chat live to customer support 4 days per week which has been very useful, in general their knowledge has been excellent, other than the example I gave above. For enthusiast use you might well find it meets your needs.

Back