Anyone using Magic Lantern...

Name
Stevie
Edit My Images
No
I have a 50D and 5d mark i...was wondering if anyone has installed Magic Lantern on either of these...or has experience of this upgrade...?

I'm just at the consideration stage...so wieghing up the +/- of ML just now...my main focus would be for photography...

Thanks,

STEVIER

I had it on the 60d with no issues

I have it on one of my sd cards. Most of he time it's not used but if I want to use it then I just put in the sd card and is ready.

I have it on my 50d I use it for upping the bracketing from 3 to 7. A new free release is out tomorrow were ml decides on the amount of shots for hdr so looking forward to that. And comes with a setting for doing star trails so no remote needed I just need to set this up and try it

Thanks all...

This is a defo tomorrow...

Ill add info when i try...

STEVIER

I'm using it on for my 5D2 & find it brilliant to use.
Does take a bit of getting used to but personally the added options you get with it makes it worth getting.

Is there any risk using Magic LAntern? Can it bork a camera up? Can it be set back to factory default?

Theres loads of info about it on their site - here is the faq

Its currently in development but they don't yet own a 5D3 body to work on.

Please donate at the site (as I have) and that will get them closer to the goal, once they have a body development will really fly.

Last edited:
Update (a few days old) - but its now in alpha testing on the 5D3 - I'll no doubt download it in the next day or two.

Back