Anyone using Skype and having problems with it ? (windows 7 related)

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
Just wondering if many on here use Skype, i recently had a new PC with windows 7 64bit, so i decided to download Skype onto it the problem is i can't even get on to their website, i have been reading stuff on the net about folk having problems with Skype and windows 7 so just wondered how people on here got on with it, any thoughts and comments as to how to resolve this would be much appreciated :)

Don't know the answer to your problem but I have Skype installed on a win 7 (32 bit) netbook with no problems. We use it to call home when travelling abroad and for calls to Australia from home.

Skype web site loads fine on this win 7 64bit PC so maybe a problem with your PC or internet service provider?

I have Skype on Win 7 64 bit and it runs just fine, even the video though the connection barely reaches 1 gig.

no problems here, jsut used it to talk to my daughter in South Korea, win7 64bit

The only problems I have is my shoddy internet connection - skype itself works fine. The skype website is working fine for me, try opening it up in another browser if you have one.

Thanks for the replies chaps, i just downloaded it without any problems, it must have been a glitch in the system as this is the first time in 3 days that i have been able to get onto the Skype website :)

Back