Anyone using Skype and having problems with it ? (windows 7 related)

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
Just wondering if many on here use Skype, i recently had a new PC with windows 7 64bit, so i decided to download Skype onto it the problem is i can't even get on to their website, i have been reading stuff on the net about folk having problems with Skype and windows 7 so just wondered how people on here got on with it, any thoughts and comments as to how to resolve this would be much appreciated :)

RobertP

TPer Emeritus
Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Don't know the answer to your problem but I have Skype installed on a win 7 (32 bit) netbook with no problems. We use it to call home when travelling abroad and for calls to Australia from home.

Skype web site loads fine on this win 7 64bit PC so maybe a problem with your PC or internet service provider?

Name
Frank
Edit My Images
Yes
I have Skype on Win 7 64 bit and it runs just fine, even the video though the connection barely reaches 1 gig.

Edit My Images
Yes
no problems here, jsut used it to talk to my daughter in South Korea, win7 64bit

Name
Will
Edit My Images
Yes
The only problems I have is my shoddy internet connection - skype itself works fine. The skype website is working fine for me, try opening it up in another browser if you have one.

OP
TG.

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
Thanks for the replies chaps, i just downloaded it without any problems, it must have been a glitch in the system as this is the first time in 3 days that i have been able to get onto the Skype website :)